Wizard Tilting Lible: The Last Odyssey for Last Odysseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Hey tsmallz,

Intimidation isn't working, so lets move on to negotiation.

Prepare one final post on here where you come clean, and the mods can delete every single instance where your name appears on this forum.

As of this post, you are one of two things:

1. a liar
2. a rich douche

Either one demands zero respect or sympathy from anyone on here.

It simply won't be enough to admit you lied on here....you're gonna have to PROVE to us you are a liar.

You will have to produce pics/video of the modest car you actually drive, then you're going to begrudgingly apologize to Tonk for attacking him on fraudulent claims you made about owning protos (which you never actually had in the first place).

And I think that should be enough.....right?

If anyone sees a post like this by monday I say we let him go....if not, tsmallz can puruse all the labial litigation he wants for all I care.

NipRing

The Shlonginator,
Wow, even snipping cube's mod nuts for the continuation of thread hilarity = awesomeness!

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Riable-1.jpg

Ok I fucking lost it.... lol.

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
Hey tsmallz,

Prepare one final post on here where you come clean, and the mods can delete every single instance where your name appears on this forum.

2. a rich douche

I doubt it, not with that house.

JS

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
I'm not trying nor do I intend to intimidate anyone.

Obviously you havent been keeping up. I do drive the cars i stated and showed pictures of and plus I do plus a couple more (beaters, truck etc for weather rain/snow). So if you want me to call my self a rich douch i will, a arrogabt douche I could agree but I dont feel that I am what you would call rich. Bill gates is Rich.

Never asked for respect or sympathy from anyone here, so im not sure where you're coming from or what you response you're looking for in regards to this.

I admit I lied about LO, Tonk asked me to do so to play along with the whole LO so I did per his request. If you want proof, you'll just have to ask Tonk, it's as easy as that.

I already proved what cars I own, why would anyone care about a couple other daily drivers that I also own and I use when the weather is shitty outside. To keep my nice cars clean or exposed to road salt, ice, etc.

I do Appologize to Tonk for reacting or treating tonk the way I did as no one deserves to be the way we have treated each other recently. As far as lying about LO, he already knew that because he asked me to participate.

I personally see a lot of people in general in this forum being nasty to each other, I think we all need to check ourselves a bit more and learn To show each other a little more respect in general. Just my thoughts, but it's human nature to disagree so that may never change but this website is no where near as good as it use to be back in the day when SNK/Playmore were still supporting the Neo And alive ADHD well.

Hey tsmallz,

1. a liar
2. a rich douche

Either one demands zero respect or sympathy from anyone on here.

It simply won't be enough to admit you lied on here....you're gonna have to PROVE to us you are a liar.

You will have to produce pics/video of the modest car you actually drive, then you're going to begrudgingly apologize to Tonk for attacking him on fraudulent claims you made about owning protos (which you never actually had in the first place).

And I think that should be enough.....right?

If anyone sees a post like this by monday I say we let him go....if not, tsmallz can puruse all the labial litigation he wants for all I care.

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
I would just like to make it clear that whoever took away my moderation abilities is a fucking prick! I'm trying to do a favor for everyone involved in this mess, not just Tom Smallwood. You think he's kidding, but I have a PM that would infer that he's not. I was deleting the previous posts in order to protect this site and its members, which I like both of quite a bit, and whichever other MOD (I'm guessing wasabi) went back and not only undid my work, but also removed my admin tool so I can't do anything now is not thinking of the long-term ramifications of a lawsuit on the site. Especially not if the members get roped in to that. If Tom wins any kind of suit against this site (which I believe he most certainly will, what with all of the evidence in this thread), just think about it, who is going to want to continue posting here?

I value this site, and don't want to see it taken down.

Please, let me do my job, and restore my access to the admin panel...I really don't think a liable suit against this forum/website is a good thing for anyone.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Oh God, this is The Most Interesting Thread On The Internet!

I laughed so hard reading he last 8 pages my sides hurt and I pissed my pants.

I just want you all to know: I gave up watching TV so I can to read this thread. IMHO, the drama is just off the chart!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, someone correct me if I misunderstood something:

Damn, so much has happened--Let's see--How do I sum this up--WoW, this is better than a Soap Opera!!!

The 8 year veteran member who said that he had all those exotic cars that worth more than other member's homes and all those ultra rare Neo Geo Prototype games worth thousands of dollars each, and all that equity, that was RUNNING THE TITLE on TK's CAR, then deleting his account and saying good bye, then deleting his posts, then staying for the games, now wants to hire a lawyer to work PRO BONO (FREE) to sue Neo-Geo.com and all it's members, world wide, for lible [sic.].

WoW, This thread is F'n Epic.

--------------------------------------------------

0.A. Private Figure.
0.B. Public Figure
1. Defamaion.
2. Libel.
3. False Light
4.Damages
5. Mental Anguish

6. Legal Guide For Bloggers.
7. Internet Defamation Law Blog.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer

I admit I lied about LO, Tonk asked me to do so to play along with the whole LO so I did per his request. If you want proof, you'll just have to ask Tonk, it's as easy as that.

I do Appologize to Tonk for reacting or treating tonk the way I did as no one deserves to be the way we have treated each other recently. As far as lying about LO, he already knew that because he asked me to participate.

I personally see a lot of people in general in this forum being nasty to each other, I think we all need to check ourselves a bit more and learn To show each other a little more respect in general. Just my thoughts, but it's human nature to disagree so that may never change but this website is no where near as good as it use to be back in the day when SNK/Playmore were still supporting the Neo And alive ADHD well.

Ok.

Time for TK's news.

Status
Not open for further replies.