Wizard Tilting Lible: The Last Odyssey for Last Odysseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I'm suing all of you for saying santa isn't real, who goes around saying shit like that? You trying to ruin Christmas for everyone? -gets on phone to call santa's lawyer-

77.jpg

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
that initial "Lible" exchange was the funniest fucking thing i've ever read on these forums

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
I would just like to make it clear that whoever took away my moderation abilities is a fucking prick! I'm trying to do a favor for everyone involved in this mess, not just Tom Smallwood. You think he's kidding, but I have a PM that would infer that he's not. I was deleting the previous posts in order to protect this site and its members, which I like both of quite a bit, and whichever other MOD (I'm guessing wasabi) went back and not only undid my work, but also removed my admin tool so I can't do anything now is not thinking of the long-term ramifications of a lawsuit on the site. Especially not if the members get roped in to that. If Tom wins any kind of suit against this site (which I believe he most certainly will, what with all of the evidence in this thread), just think about it, who is going to want to continue posting here?

I value this site, and don't want to see it taken down.

Please, let me do my job, and restore my access to the admin panel...I really don't think a liable suit against this forum/website is a good thing for anyone.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I would just like to make it clear that whoever took away my moderation abilities is a fucking prick! I'm trying to do a favor for everyone involved in this mess, not just Tom Smallwood. You think he's kidding, but I have a PM that would infer that he's not. I was deleting the previous posts in order to protect this site and its members, which I like both of quite a bit, and whichever other MOD (I'm guessing wasabi) went back and not only undid my work, but also removed my admin tool so I can't do anything now is not thinking of the long-term ramifications of a lawsuit on the site. Especially not if the members get roped in to that. If Tom wins any kind of suit against this site (which I believe he most certainly will, what with all of the evidence in this thread), just think about it, who is going to want to continue posting here?

Please, let me do my job, and restore my access to the admin panel...I really don't think a liable suit against this forum/website is a good thing for anyone.

I told you not to cross swords with me, qube. You're on break until this dies down. Probably going to be a while. You can still access the forums though.

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters

That's next level trolling right there.

I don't even know what to believe anymore.

I'm just going to assume that this is all an incredibly elaborate ruse (it will make me look wise in hindsight).

EDIT: I know what's going on. We've had NGF look foolish, a mod from another forum meltdown, and then TSmallz. Up next are the great NG mod wars, with QUBE leading the moderates, and Wasabi playing the heel heading up the Extremists.

Time for popcorn!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
That's next level trolling right there.

I don't even know what to believe anymore.

I'm just going to assume that this is all an incredibly elaborate ruse so as to look cool in hindsight.

EDIT: I know what's going on. We've had NGF look foolish, a mod from anothe forum meltdown, and then TSmallz. Up next are the great NG mod wars, with QUBE leading the moderates, and Wasabi playing the heel heading up the Extremists.

Time for popcorn!

Well, this is real. Qube wants the shit pulled down and the thread wiped. I think he went to Takumaji.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Which one of these fogots tips the table?

magical_puppet.jpg

I will paypal 10,000 dollars for the first person that PMs me the correct answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.