Wizard Tilting Lible: The Last Odyssey for Last Odysseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
This thread is a monster.

Take the time to read it if you're bored one day.

Original post starts after this.

Well, as usual, I have come into some important information. A lot of questions will be answered, trust me on this. Also, its not just one issue or an attempt to stir up fake drama. If you've trusted me for the past decade, you can trust me now. There are a LOT of exciting things to come. I wanted to tell you all personally. Nothing can be disclosed right now as I have to investigate any and all details further.

What I do need is a NGF KOF U.S. for loan.

If you want to be a part of this project, please let me know.

I know the value of the cart and you will be informed of everything from start to finish.

I know a lot of you will be hitting me up for info, but I really can't discuss anything. Please understand.

If you are interested in loaning your cart and want to be a part of this, please let me know.

More details to follow as they become verified by me and one person who I have selected to back me.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I assume there's potential for juicy drama in this?

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
I assume there's potential for juicy drama in this?

Dude, a you serious? With a thread title like the one above there is unlimited potential. This is is Mike DiChocio (I know I spelled that wrong) we are talking about.*

*No offense meant by the above mike, but did you look at the thread title after you posted it?:p

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Dude, a you serious? With a thread title like the one above there is unlimited potential. This is is Mike DiChocio (I know I spelled that wrong) we are talking about.*

*No offense meant by the above mike, but did you look at the thread title after you posted it?:p

Yeah, that was pretty whack. Edited.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
This is like those epic 10 second teasers for a new movie. Only the payoff will be much sweeter. ^_^

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
SOMEBODY GIVE THE MAN A NGF KOF CART, BY ALL THAT IS HOLY!

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Somebody email me in a couple years when this eventually hits the Neo news page.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
there are pube shavings inside every NGF cart. Finally Mike has the forensic team assembled to tell us who they belong to.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
there are pube shavings inside every NGF cart. Finally Mike has the forensic team assembled to tell us who they belong to.

Now you know where Chris's hair went.

But seriously. I do need a NGf KOF2K U.S. on loan. But that's just a small piece of what's to come.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Who gives a fuck. What is this, a FBI raid? Just come out with it.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Is it the fact that this is confusing and leaves much to be desired knowledge wise that is creating the drama. Ill check back in a year.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Seriously, how "huge" could it be? Kof2ks been through the shithole and back with drama.
First is 2k us legit or shit
did snk allow ngf to distribute,etc who gives a fuck. Legal papers lawsuits blah blah
Ngf fucked up/destroyed legit stuffs in place of their fake stuffs.

I don't really see the huge in any news further discrediting or even crediting ngf with anything?

...they outsourced the kof2k work to the French in exchange for giving them underground counterfeiting rights to their counterfeit shit----HUGE!!!!!

.....they truly were given the rights to distribute us copies of 2k including 500 carts and original artwork files, prints, stickers etc but they only created 100 further limiting supply and allowing them to jack up prices......decide to start making more but fucked up their own shit (told people there were only 100)(lost original files so they re-typed up the manuals, etc but fucked it up) and people noticed, blamed It on the French....HUGE!

Opinions have been formed, time has passed and the drama never hung soley on 2k ngf. Even theories would be fun while you dig up the truth. So spill it. No one is getting sued or plane tickets getting bought, etc.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Who gives a fuck. What is this, a FBI raid? Just come out with it.

Seriously, how "huge" could it be? Kof2ks been through the shithole and back with drama.
First is 2k us legit or shit
did snk allow ngf to distribute,etc who gives a fuck. Legal papers lawsuits blah blah
Ngf fucked up/destroyed legit stuffs in place of their fake stuffs.

I don't really see the huge in any news further discrediting or even crediting ngf with anything?

...they outsourced the kof2k work to the French in exchange for giving them underground counterfeiting rights to their counterfeit shit----HUGE!!!!!

.....they truly were given the rights to distribute us copies of 2k including 500 carts and original artwork files, prints, stickers etc but they only created 100 further limiting supply and allowing them to jack up prices......decide to start making more but fucked up their own shit (told people there were only 100)(lost original files so they re-typed up the manuals, etc but fucked it up) and people noticed, blamed It on the French....HUGE!

Opinions have been formed, time has passed and the drama never hung soley on 2k ngf. Even theories would be fun while you dig up the truth. So spill it. No one is getting sued or plane tickets getting bought, etc.

I'll spill it when I have everything together. You guys have no fucking clue what is going on, so speculate away. This isn't based on NGF, only a small piece. The purpose of this thread was to try and get things moving by getting me a NGF 2K U.S. on loan.

We all know what happened with the NGf KOF2K, I'm not here to repeat it.

Once I get what I need, along with an O.K., I'm sure you guys will be just as shocked as I was.

Assuming my source comes through, this will be one of the biggest discoveries the Neo scene ever had.

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Assuming my source comes through, this will be one of the biggest discoveries the Neo scene ever had.

If it's really that huge, why not just offer to buy the cart from someone? Surely it'd be worth it.
Probably easier to get one that way than asking for a loaner on vague terms for vague purposes.

Maybe someone will come along and loan it. Just seems funny to me that breaking the biggest discovery ever on the scene depends upon someone loaning a cart for unknown purposes.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Alicia Barone's neck blood tints the red ink on all legit NA KOF 2K softs.

How many more guesses do I get?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
If it's really that huge, why not just offer to buy the cart from someone? Surely it'd be worth it.
Probably easier to get one that way than asking for a loaner on vague terms for vague purposes.

Maybe someone will come along and loan it. Just seems funny to me that breaking the biggest discovery ever on the scene depends upon someone loaning a cart for unknown purposes.

As you can see in the original post, the person who loans the cart will be informed of everything from start to finish.

It's not a blind "Hey send me this game, I'll fill you in on shit."

Believe me man, I know how to handle shit on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.