Page 1 of 137 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Wizard Tilting Lible: The Last Odyssey for Last Odysseys

Legendary Member

icon16.gif Wizard Tilting Lible: The Last Odyssey for Last Odysseys

This thread is a monster.

Take the time to read it if you're bored one day.

Original post starts after this.

Well, as usual, I have come into some important information. A lot of questions will be answered, trust me on this. Also, its not just one issue or an attempt to stir up fake drama. If you've trusted me for the past decade, you can trust me now. There are a LOT of exciting things to come. I wanted to tell you all personally. Nothing can be disclosed right now as I have to investigate any and all details further.

What I do need is a NGF KOF U.S. for loan.

If you want to be a part of this project, please let me know.

I know the value of the cart and you will be informed of everything from start to finish.

I know a lot of you will be hitting me up for info, but I really can't discuss anything. Please understand.

If you are interested in loaning your cart and want to be a part of this, please let me know.

More details to follow as they become verified by me and one person who I have selected to back me.

One Nut

X infinity.

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar

I assume there's potential for juicy drama in this?
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

Chang's Combo Meal #4

anticipation!

One Nut

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Shroom View Post
    I assume there's potential for juicy drama in this?
    Dude, a you serious? With a thread title like the one above there is unlimited potential. This is is Mike DiChocio (I know I spelled that wrong) we are talking about.*

*No offense meant by the above mike, but did you look at the thread title after you posted it?

Legendary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Dude, a you serious? With a thread title like the one above there is unlimited potential. This is is Mike DiChocio (I know I spelled that wrong) we are talking about.*

*No offense meant by the above mike, but did you look at the thread title after you posted it?
    Yeah, that was pretty whack. Edited.

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    X infinity.
    that one. waiting with baited breath. i dont have anything from ngf, but i will wait with baited breath to see what happens here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpj View Post
    Sometimes, the customer doesn't always KNOW what's right.

Robert Garcia's Butler

sticky this?

ネオジオフリーク

Warrior of the Innanet

This is like those epic 10 second teasers for a new movie. Only the payoff will be much sweeter. ^_^

Remembers The North

SOMEBODY GIVE THE MAN A NGF KOF CART, BY ALL THAT IS HOLY!

"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."
    ~Jerry Holkins

"You can have the power to destroy, but it doesn't give you the power to reform, or improve, or build."
    ~George R.R. Martin

Twitch: Redfield70
    ustream: Redfield70
    Twitter: Tom Tolios
    Facebook: Tom Tolios
    Instagram: tom_tolios

Former Moderator

gossip, what?

H = Hot
    M = Macho
    G = Gay

Somebody email me in a couple years when this eventually hits the Neo news page.

there are pube shavings inside every NGF cart. Finally Mike has the forensic team assembled to tell us who they belong to.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Legendary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Sands View Post
    there are pube shavings inside every NGF cart. Finally Mike has the forensic team assembled to tell us who they belong to.
    Now you know where Chris's hair went.

But seriously. I do need a NGf KOF2K U.S. on loan. But that's just a small piece of what's to come.

Be water, my friend.

WHAT IS GOING ON

Who gives a fuck. What is this, a FBI raid? Just come out with it.
    All my tutorial videos, combo videos, bug video's and general gaming videos can be found on my youtube. Youtube.com/URLWK

Quote Originally Posted by loegan43 View Post
    I bet there's nothing like playing Street Fighter II with 9-buttons and a giant steering wheel pressed against your nuts.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Is it the fact that this is confusing and leaves much to be desired knowledge wise that is creating the drama. Ill check back in a year.

Now featuring Aussie Tunes!

Mac's Bar Bouncer

Seriously, how "huge" could it be? Kof2ks been through the shithole and back with drama.
    First is 2k us legit or shit
    did snk allow ngf to distribute,etc who gives a fuck. Legal papers lawsuits blah blah
    Ngf fucked up/destroyed legit stuffs in place of their fake stuffs.

I don't really see the huge in any news further discrediting or even crediting ngf with anything?

...they outsourced the kof2k work to the French in exchange for giving them underground counterfeiting rights to their counterfeit shit----HUGE!!!!!

.....they truly were given the rights to distribute us copies of 2k including 500 carts and original artwork files, prints, stickers etc but they only created 100 further limiting supply and allowing them to jack up prices......decide to start making more but fucked up their own shit (told people there were only 100)(lost original files so they re-typed up the manuals, etc but fucked it up) and people noticed, blamed It on the French....HUGE!

Opinions have been formed, time has passed and the drama never hung soley on 2k ngf. Even theories would be fun while you dig up the truth. So spill it. No one is getting sued or plane tickets getting bought, etc.

NEST Puppet

Death to Bill and Ted!

Legendary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LWK View Post
    Who gives a fuck. What is this, a FBI raid? Just come out with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoCverA View Post
    Seriously, how "huge" could it be? Kof2ks been through the shithole and back with drama.
    First is 2k us legit or shit
    did snk allow ngf to distribute,etc who gives a fuck. Legal papers lawsuits blah blah
    Ngf fucked up/destroyed legit stuffs in place of their fake stuffs.

I don't really see the huge in any news further discrediting or even crediting ngf with anything?

...they outsourced the kof2k work to the French in exchange for giving them underground counterfeiting rights to their counterfeit shit----HUGE!!!!!

.....they truly were given the rights to distribute us copies of 2k including 500 carts and original artwork files, prints, stickers etc but they only created 100 further limiting supply and allowing them to jack up prices......decide to start making more but fucked up their own shit (told people there were only 100)(lost original files so they re-typed up the manuals, etc but fucked it up) and people noticed, blamed It on the French....HUGE!

Opinions have been formed, time has passed and the drama never hung soley on 2k ngf. Even theories would be fun while you dig up the truth. So spill it. No one is getting sued or plane tickets getting bought, etc.
    I'll spill it when I have everything together. You guys have no fucking clue what is going on, so speculate away. This isn't based on NGF, only a small piece. The purpose of this thread was to try and get things moving by getting me a NGF 2K U.S. on loan.

We all know what happened with the NGf KOF2K, I'm not here to repeat it.

Once I get what I need, along with an O.K., I'm sure you guys will be just as shocked as I was.

Assuming my source comes through, this will be one of the biggest discoveries the Neo scene ever had.

OldSkool4Life

*waiting patiently*

Robert Garcia's Butler

Quote Originally Posted by TonK View Post
    Assuming my source comes through, this will be one of the biggest discoveries the Neo scene ever had.
    If it's really that huge, why not just offer to buy the cart from someone? Surely it'd be worth it.
    Probably easier to get one that way than asking for a loaner on vague terms for vague purposes.

Maybe someone will come along and loan it. Just seems funny to me that breaking the biggest discovery ever on the scene depends upon someone loaning a cart for unknown purposes.

They call him "Mr. Windy". wataru330's Avatar

Alicia Barone's neck blood tints the red ink on all legit NA KOF 2K softs.

How many more guesses do I get?
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Peart View Post
    Innocence gave me confidence, to go up against reality...

Analog_Delivery_System=*when you absolutely, positively,
    must rock every person in the room*

"I don't think your kids should see us playing Joust in this parking lot..."
    -300wins

Legendary Member

Quote Originally Posted by malignantpoodle View Post
    If it's really that huge, why not just offer to buy the cart from someone? Surely it'd be worth it.
    Probably easier to get one that way than asking for a loaner on vague terms for vague purposes.

Maybe someone will come along and loan it. Just seems funny to me that breaking the biggest discovery ever on the scene depends upon someone loaning a cart for unknown purposes.
    As you can see in the original post, the person who loans the cart will be informed of everything from start to finish.

It's not a blind "Hey send me this game, I'll fill you in on shit."

Believe me man, I know how to handle shit on here.

Thread Information