Street Fighter X Tekken

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
lol, dieminion just said that his favorite moment at evo this year was getting knocked out of sf x tekken

frankly his guile bores me to tears, but i can't help but be a fan now :D

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
sorry dude, i just hate it, nothing personal

it's basically dead after 3 months

The top post of this page hits some of the high (low) points of this terrible game: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...-25th-Anniversary-Collection-Announced/page10

I see, well I still enjoy playing the game, I like the Tekken characters and the 3D model work all around. I'm not saying this game is amazingly good but I do have a soft spot for it although I only play it casually, I really haven't spent much time on fighting games lately, I want to but there's always something else going. Soon!

That was an interesting read though, thanks for the link.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Got this the other week. Fun game, but still really loving VF5FS. Also I just bought KOF XIII this week too.....So this game is sitting at third place right now. But it was too good to pass up at $25 at a pawnshop.

anyways:
XBLA: J Tercero

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
I finally decided to buy this game off of Steam today. Was on a special sale for $20 as a complete pack(complete skins, dlc, characters, etc).. I notice though that I don't see Megaman & Pac Man on the character list. Are they not available on the PC version?

EDIT - I'm told that Megaman & Pac-Man are exclusive to the PS3 version of the game.... yet both characters are accessible on the X-box 360. hmmmm

Last edited:

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Good luck trying to play anyone online with the PC version. More like SFxTeleport.

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
I'd rather play Gem Fighter than this nonsense game.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Is there a way to disable challenges when you're playing Arcade Mode on Steam? I don't care to do online multiplayer & hate how that 'challenge' screen pops up & interrupts my game.