Artset scans for fighting games?

PLAYMORE

n00b
Has anyone done or know of any scans of the artsets for the fighting games? mine didnt come with some and id like a set.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
It would be more advantageous for you to list the games you're looking for. Honestly these are available but kind of rare. The JP side has a lot more scans, but I don't speak the language or know who to contact.

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
I'd be interested in scans for both SamShos

dave010567

n00b
I have full Jap art sets for buriki one, fatal fury wild ambition and SamSho 2. The problem is that I can't find a scanner big enough to scan the large poster that comes with them.

Dave

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
There's a website with a ton of stuff. Not everything, but a ton of stuff. I don't remember the name of it but I found it through google searching years ago. Hopefully it's still up.

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member
There's a website with a ton of stuff. Not everything, but a ton of stuff. I don't remember the name of it but I found it through google searching years ago. Hopefully it's still up.

That will be nice

Just bought a neo 64, early,~some art scanns will be nice ^:)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member

Are you talking about TAFA? I don't think they have Hyper 64 stuff, well maybe.

@Dave

scan them in parts then join them in photoshop if you dont have photoshop send me the scans and i will do it

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'd love arts for all the hyper64 games. What's the latest, Dave?

dave010567

n00b
My Plan is to take all the artwork in to the school where I work as they have an A3 scanner so it be able to scan most of it in one go. As I have found that the move sheets don't fit into my A4 scanner.
Please bear with me
Dave

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
My Plan is to take all the artwork in to the school where I work as they have an A3 scanner so it be able to scan most of it in one go. As I have found that the move sheets don't fit into my A4 scanner.
Please bear with me
Dave

Take your time, mate. We're grateful for your effort!

dave010567

n00b
just a quick update all the small posters are scanned in & I have managed to do the move strips on my home scanner & edit them in photo shop.
Here is a taster

Hope the quality is ok, just need to take the large posters into work now.

Dave

dave010567

n00b
JUst a quick update everything is scanned in bar one poster I have to get rescaned as it did not come out right. I have scanned everything I could find including jap manuals & made them into pdf's. I have also searched the net to try and make the most complete set of images for the neo 64 I could although there still quite a few missing.

Dave

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Dave,

If you want to let me know when you are finished then I can host for you on NeoGeoSoft... I have been meaning to add these for a while.

dave010567

n00b
Everything is now done :) If you would like a set of files please message me with your email address & I will send them to you.
rcantor77 if you could host them that would be great please message me for the files.

Dave

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member
just a quick update all the small posters are scanned in & I have managed to do the move strips on my home scanner & edit them in photo shop.
Here is a taster

Hope the quality is ok, just need to take the large posters into work now.

Dave
Good Work

thank You !