Trollbox sadness

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Unfortunately it may be considered as spam and there are some mods here who could then give your account even more restrictions lol
just post a few replies to other topics and you will soon be there :)

Fair enough. I did not want to spam other threads with what I consider to be inane posts and figured this would at least be me answering questions and responding to others. Although there is the warroom thread of just bumps. I guess I could post in there ;)

But in the spirit of trying not to spam I am going to shut down this thread :D or at least my participation.

Thank you all for the fun questions!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Fair enough. I did not want to spam other threads with what I consider to be inane posts and figured this would at least be me answering questions and responding to others. Although there is the warroom thread of just bumps. I guess I could post in there ;)

But in the spirit of trying not to spam I am going to shut down this thread :D or at least my participation.

Thank you all for the fun questions!

we helped out bluebmw to boost his post count so he could get to his 50 posts for the shoutbox rights. Thieslo seems to be a pretty proper guy. he kept his 50 count stuff confined- i dont see too many mods getting all in a twist over it. but oh well- 9 more responses around the forum and he's in.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If posting on the forums about the neogeo is a pain in the ass then fuck off and shoot yourself in the face. Make sure you fuck off first. No one wants to clean up after you if you die first.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Trollbox fucking sucks anyway.

Gooks, chavs and other rabble, fucking sucks.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I bet Shroom wears all the latest in Burberry fashion.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Every time I see the Trollbox, there usually at least one of these words.

sex, dick, penis, gay, mom, rot