Trollbox sadness

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Sad about my loss of trollbox, so I guess I will make some fairly useless posts to try and regain my status.

Do you think it will work? Ask me a question and I will respond :D

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Trolls hide under stones because they wish for it to rain because they love petrichor!

Keep the questions coming!

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
When you sneeze your eyeballs think your attention is diverted and they have a strange love affair with the backs of your eyelids.

What do you think happens when you sleep?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
If orange is the opposite of blue, and green is the opposite of red, then what is purple?

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Well using the great powers of MATH, red+blue == purple, therefore purple is the opposite of orange+green which becomes vomit.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I forget the trollbox even exists until somebody brings it up. I hid that thing the first chance I got.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Last edited:

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I presumed it was the chatroom so I unhid it and indeed it says a place for trolls, now to hide it again.

Last edited:

jonnyturbo

New Challenger
Please explain to be what corn dogs, little turkey muffins, burger drops and pizza balls are. We don't get them over here and they intrigue me.

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
I forget the trollbox even exists until somebody brings it up. I hid that thing the first chance I got.

I find it is a good place to talk about non SNK related items without filling up the forums with single lines. If I don't have time footer it I ignore it but when I can't respond directly to something interesting then it becomes a burden not having the access.

Definitely not for everyone.

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Please explain to be what corn dogs, little turkey muffins, burger drops and pizza balls are. We don't get them over here and they intrigue me.

After I tell you you may react as most Americans do when I talk about haggis :)

Corn dogs = deep fried male bits
Mini turkey muffins = same a above but female bits
Burger drops = fried cow pies
Pizza balls = rocky mountain oysters

Americans love everything fried. Look art fried Snickers and fried twinkies. Hope this helped

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
I have never been trusted to watch gold, but I have been on several charcoal watches as well as dirt watches.

Overall, I find they don't move until I fall asleep so I believe they are nocturnal.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I would've suggested you did this in the warrroom....

Seriously...

It doesn't belong in general...

xROTx

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
My apologizes. Figured this would be the right forum (as it is in the subforum) since it does deal with new users a bit and the sudden loss of the trollbox (I believe it is a 50 post limit to gain chat access to the trollbox).

If you want we can get a mod to move this to the warroom. Just didn't figure this was flaming or venting to that degree.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
My apologizes. Figured this would be the right forum (as it is in the subforum) since it does deal with new users a bit and the sudden loss of the trollbox (I believe it is a 50 post limit to gain chat access to the trollbox).

If you want we can get a mod to move this to the warroom. Just didn't figure this was flaming or venting to that degree.

Unfortunately it may be considered as spam and there are some mods here who could then give your account even more restrictions lol
just post a few replies to other topics and you will soon be there :)

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Where in Tennessee do you live?

Thats my homestate and I miss it at the moment.

Niraflen

n00b
How many watches could a watch-swatch watch if a watch-swatch could watch watches?

(Or is that a useless post in and of itself? =P)