What Beat 'em Ups are you playing? Daily/Weekly check

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
4-player Ninja Baseball Batman, several times through with different combinations of people last month. A well-made beat'em up. Would have played some PGM 4-players, but for some reason my brother's TV doesn't like the PGM, even with a sync cleaner. And also, Streets of Rage 2 with the old stereo.

the.bet

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
Been Busting out some late 80's Jamma PCB's this past week. Spent most of my time on Crime Fighters ( I love kicking the enemy while he is on the ground)

Also Played some P.O.W.

tanalos

n00b
Yie Ar Kung Fu, finally made it to Blues for the first time this week. (No love beating him yet)

MKII down at Dorky's Beercade in Tacoma this week.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Been Busting out some late 80's Jamma PCB's this past week. Spent most of my time on Crime Fighters ( I love kicking the enemy while he is on the ground)

Also Played some P.O.W.
Yeah that's fun. It's even more fun to stomp on the enemies in Metamorphic Force. I guess Crime Fighters is where it began.

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
Bare Knuckle 3 on the Everdrive MD from @Coryoon? Can't beat fighting kangaroos, clowns, and Ash.

[nothing]

n00b
Whilst digging through my loft (looking for the power supply for my Duo-RX, which had magically vanished), I found the good old big box for Cyberbots on the Saturn, which I totally forgotten I had.

sega-saturn-cyberbots-limited-edition-jap.jpg

..so much fun.

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
Whilst digging through my loft (looking for the power supply for my Duo-RX, which had magically vanished), I found the good old big box for Cyberbots on the Saturn, which I totally forgotten I had.

..so much fun.

What does this have to do with Beat 'em ups? :P

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member

..so much fun.

This is one of my favorite covers of all time. I want a poster of this scene soooo bad.

jepjepjep

King's Dry Cleaner
I played The Punisher tonight. I switched my board to the Japanese version because it has extra moves like the flaming jump kick. Awesome game!

I'ev been playing Knights of Valor... on a 3 button setup. Not havnig items doe suck, but the game is still good fun! I don't think I've ever played a beat em up this in depth. Tons of fighting game-esk moves, supers, etc. Also tons of hidden rooms/alternate paths.

Sadly, I can't unlock any of the secret characters without that damn "D" button.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
finally got around to hunting down a old xbox controller, hacking it into a project box for my supergun joysticks, and booting up ol SPIKEOUT!

I am almost tempted to buy another xbox now purely for LAN spikeout but I don't think any friends would be interested enough for me to spend all that time hacking another pad and spending good money on another otherwise useless to me xbox

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
I am sitting here, watching my 9 year old son play Sengoku 2. Short game but it is pretty cool.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
All right, time to change the line up:

Fight Stack Out > Shum 'N Bump Stack In.

Time to play some: FF, KOD, AvP, D&D: TOD, GW, and MM.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
the old standby, Streets of Rage 2:)

I've actually been working on a no death of that game, problem is Mr. X is kinda bullet happy :/
Easily some of the best music I've ever heard from a Mega Drive

Last edited: