What Beat 'em Ups are you playing? Daily/Weekly check

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
felt like beating Final Fight before going to work today. Haven't seen that ending for about 20 years.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Need some PGM recs...anyone? A mother board might be falling into my lap soon!

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Need some PGM recs...anyone? A mother board might be falling into my lap soon!

Oriental Legend, The Gladiator and you can't go wrong with any of the Knights of Valour games.

Ninjatemper

King's Dry Cleaner
What's the diff between KoV, and KoV plus?

Not sure of exact differences, but the plus version I know has more gameplay path branches. If you're getting a PGM motherboard, KoV 2: Nine Dragons is the best one of the series to get.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Sengoku off and on.

Every time I play it I end up getting pissed and turning it off. But like a crack whore needing a fix I end up coming right back to it.

Like Kidpanda has mentioned, the music in it is awesome.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Not sure of exact differences, but the plus version I know has more gameplay path branches. If you're getting a PGM motherboard, KoV 2: Nine Dragons is the best one of the series to get.

Thx, man. Congrats on the NBB get! As colorful as JJ Squawkers, and 1000% more fun!

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
IMG_1050.jpg

Finally got round to playing one of the daddy's, when i managed to fling my daughter off that was :lolz:

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
IMG_1050.jpg

Finally got round to playing one of the daddy's, when i managed to fling my daughter off that was :lolz:

Chappy, that mushiking cab is adorable, I remember Mushiking being really popular in JP a few years back when I visited, but I don't remember seeing one of these. Totally awesome to see your daughter playing Double Dragon too!

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer

That's adorable. Too bad its not set up for 2 players. You could be a father daughter Double Dragon duo :)

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Cheers guys :-), the cab was bought by someone else as a working mushi, he stripped the guts out it(card reader,PCB etc) and then Francob made the plastic 1L6B control panel.
The guy then put it back together and put in a JVS>Jamma converter in it and you have a jamma mushi. Id never seen one before I went on holiday to a holiday camp a couple of years ago but they are cute wee machines :-).
I'm trying to get Franco to squeeze in a 2L3B CP to get some 2 player action \o/.