What Beat 'em Ups are you playing? Daily/Weekly check

geise

Mickey's Coach
Metamorphic Force. Awesome graphics and very fast gameplay.

Hell yes! This is hands down my favorite arcade beat em up game. I still need to grab this on pcb. The music in this game is beyond awesome! Konami had some great sound in their arcade games back in the day.

ok then im playing golden axe on the stv didnt mean to offend you kidpanda and anyway i would love to see you slap me around :P

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Vigilante PCB, and Streets of Rage 1 on genny. Still can't clear SOR 1.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
ok then im playing golden axe on the stv didnt mean to offend you kidpanda and anyway i would love to see you slap me around :P

next thing he'll be playing final fight revenge :lolz: and no, im not slapping you around...only my gf gets that done

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
next thing he'll be playing final fight revenge :lolz: and no, im not slapping you around...only my gf gets that done

Hey, he has a British flag in his location. After all these years of Europeans mingling with North Americans on gaming forums, a lot of British still call fighters beat 'em ups.

EDIT: I looked at the previous page. The British thing has been mentioned.

Last edited:

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Captian Commando on capcom classics vol. 2 xbox and Super Double Dragon snes on f/c twin :) >Marty<

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Golden Axe II (arcade)

Trying to 1cc it without using Trix, who is way overpowered. He is the quickest character and can convert mana potions to apple (health). Once I beat it with one of the other characters I may try maxing the difficulty and see how trix does.

novabomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Sengoku 2 atm. Started at 3 and i am working my way back to 1.

Ninjatemper

King's Dry Cleaner
Super Double Dragon on SNES. This is a good one that is often overlooked in the series.

Ninjatemper

King's Dry Cleaner
overlooked indeed, I didn't even know about it, gonna go check it out right now!

It's such a dynamic game - especially for it's time. Lots of variety. Being able to grab enemies arms if you block their punch is damn cool. Not to mention kicking them in the face repeatedly after you grab them.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
The ONLY beef I have with SDD is its speed, it's just too slow and that is what has kept me from the series, otherwise everything else in that just shines!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I played through Final Fight 3 (SNES) a couple weeks ago.

Not a bad game. The first several levels were quite good graphically.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Warriors of Fate is probly my all time fave B-mup, I like how you can do special moves with input commands kinda like a fighting game. Actually WOF might be tied with Guardian Heroes for all time fave, love em both so damn much.

Fritz

15 Year Member
The gladiator for the PGM, kind of a hidden gem, lots of cool bosses and combo attacks. Better graphics than Oriental Legends and Knights of Valour to boot.

Ninjatemper

King's Dry Cleaner
The gladiator for the PGM, kind of a hidden gem, lots of cool bosses and combo attacks. Better graphics than Oriental Legends and Knights of Valour to boot.

Oriental Legends 2 is a big step up in the graphics department. Give that one a try if you like The Gladiator.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member

Haven't played any the PGM Bmups, but they look gorgeous, probly gonna invest in a mobo before too long.

Fritz

15 Year Member
Oriental Legends 2 is a big step up in the graphics department. Give that one a try if you like The Gladiator.

Yea, just not sure I want to spend then needed cash on a PGM2 set-up yet. I definitely plan on picking one up at some point though OL2 and KOV3 look awesome.

Mugicha, I have a spare PGM Mobo I will be selling at some point soon, also have a spare Demon Front I think.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Yea, just not sure I want to spend then needed cash on a PGM2 set-up yet. I definitely plan on picking one up at some point though OL2 and KOV3 look awesome.

Mugicha, I have a spare PGM Mobo I will be selling at some point soon, also have a spare Demon Front I think.

I appreciate the offer Gum, I'm tight right now waiting on news from this philly group buy so don't hold it on account of me, but if you still have it in a little while, I might take you up on it.