Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 1545

Thread: What Beat 'em Ups are you playing? Daily/Weekly check

  1. #51
    NAM-75 Vet
    geise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Raleigh, NC

    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by gum_drops View Post
    Metamorphic Force. Awesome graphics and very fast gameplay.
    Hell yes! This is hands down my favorite arcade beat em up game. I still need to grab this on pcb. The music in this game is beyond awesome! Konami had some great sound in their arcade games back in the day.

  2. #52
    Member arcadehobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    uk

    Posts
    37
    ok then im playing golden axe on the stv didnt mean to offend you kidpanda and anyway i would love to see you slap me around :P

  3. #53
    Annex Florida Coalition
    Goodwill Ambassador
    gum_drops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington St

    Posts
    2,792
    Quote Originally Posted by arcadehobby View Post
    ok then im playing golden axe on the stv
    Still not the right genre, haha. You have one strike left.
    Quote Originally Posted by garoudensetsu View Post
    Yes it take some time for it but now out of closet and open for sex from men. I homosexual proudly declare it to all to see. None of that weight can be over shoulders anymore. Regards

  4. #54
    I wish my name
    IRL... Was Rich.
    SCOOPIN' USA!
    radiantsvgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Isle of the Vewlix, in the Castle of Scoops

    Posts
    1,254
    Vigilante PCB, and Streets of Rage 1 on genny. Still can't clear SOR 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    I am tired of people having to go away because they said something vaguely offensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    TIL that the word "nigger" is "vaguely offensive".

  5. #55
    The Chinese Kid Kid Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Panda Islandô

    Posts
    12,140
    Quote Originally Posted by arcadehobby View Post
    ok then im playing golden axe on the stv didnt mean to offend you kidpanda and anyway i would love to see you slap me around :P

    next thing he'll be playing final fight revenge and no, im not slapping you around...only my gf gets that done
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillzguy View Post
    I sometimes wish I didn't have Aspergers as I feel game related collecting would be a mild hobby rather than an obsession.

  6. #56
    Kagami's Tailor
    andsuchisdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts

    Posts
    6,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidpanda View Post
    next thing he'll be playing final fight revenge and no, im not slapping you around...only my gf gets that done
    Hey, he has a British flag in his location. After all these years of Europeans mingling with North Americans on gaming forums, a lot of British still call fighters beat 'em ups.

    EDIT: I looked at the previous page. The British thing has been mentioned.
    Last edited by andsuchisdeath; 02-09-2012 at 03:37 PM.

  7. #57
    Duck King's DJ
    MCF 76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN

    Posts
    1,889
    Captian Commando on capcom classics vol. 2 xbox and Super Double Dragon snes on f/c twin >Marty<
    **Are you a "GRAILER"?**

    Hurry take the quick survey here on NG.com to find out now! All winners will receive a free prize from our very own "Judge Dredd".

  8. #58
    Annex Florida Coalition
    Goodwill Ambassador
    gum_drops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington St

    Posts
    2,792
    Golden Axe II (arcade)

    Trying to 1cc it without using Trix, who is way overpowered. He is the quickest character and can convert mana potions to apple (health). Once I beat it with one of the other characters I may try maxing the difficulty and see how trix does.
    Quote Originally Posted by garoudensetsu View Post
    Yes it take some time for it but now out of closet and open for sex from men. I homosexual proudly declare it to all to see. None of that weight can be over shoulders anymore. Regards

  9. #59
    3t3rn@l n00b
    Mugicha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    (・へ・)

    Posts
    3,849
    knuckle bash here, insanely fun!

  10. #60
    Krauser's Shoe Shiner
    novabomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands

    Posts
    238
    Sengoku 2 atm. Started at 3 and i am working my way back to 1.

  11. #61
    B. Jenet's Firstmate
    Ninjatemper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

    Posts
    401
    Super Double Dragon on SNES. This is a good one that is often overlooked in the series.

  12. #62
    3t3rn@l n00b
    Mugicha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    (・へ・)

    Posts
    3,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjatemper View Post
    Super Double Dragon on SNES. This is a good one that is often overlooked in the series.
    overlooked indeed, I didn't even know about it, gonna go check it out right now!

  13. #63
    B. Jenet's Firstmate
    Ninjatemper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugicha View Post
    overlooked indeed, I didn't even know about it, gonna go check it out right now!
    It's such a dynamic game - especially for it's time. Lots of variety. Being able to grab enemies arms if you block their punch is damn cool. Not to mention kicking them in the face repeatedly after you grab them.

  14. #64
    The Chinese Kid Kid Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Panda Islandô

    Posts
    12,140
    The ONLY beef I have with SDD is its speed, it's just too slow and that is what has kept me from the series, otherwise everything else in that just shines!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillzguy View Post
    I sometimes wish I didn't have Aspergers as I feel game related collecting would be a mild hobby rather than an obsession.

  15. #65
    . Yodd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH

    Posts
    2,944
    I played through Final Fight 3 (SNES) a couple weeks ago.

    Not a bad game. The first several levels were quite good graphically.

  16. #66
    3t3rn@l n00b
    Mugicha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    (・へ・)

    Posts
    3,849
    Warriors of Fate is probly my all time fave B-mup, I like how you can do special moves with input commands kinda like a fighting game. Actually WOF might be tied with Guardian Heroes for all time fave, love em both so damn much.

  17. #67
    Annex Florida Coalition
    Goodwill Ambassador
    gum_drops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington St

    Posts
    2,792
    The gladiator for the PGM, kind of a hidden gem, lots of cool bosses and combo attacks. Better graphics than Oriental Legends and Knights of Valour to boot.
    Quote Originally Posted by garoudensetsu View Post
    Yes it take some time for it but now out of closet and open for sex from men. I homosexual proudly declare it to all to see. None of that weight can be over shoulders anymore. Regards

  18. #68
    B. Jenet's Firstmate
    Ninjatemper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by gum_drops View Post
    The gladiator for the PGM, kind of a hidden gem, lots of cool bosses and combo attacks. Better graphics than Oriental Legends and Knights of Valour to boot.
    Oriental Legends 2 is a big step up in the graphics department. Give that one a try if you like The Gladiator.

  19. #69
    3t3rn@l n00b
    Mugicha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    (・へ・)

    Posts
    3,849
    Quote Originally Posted by gum_drops View Post
    The gladiator for the PGM, kind of a hidden gem, lots of cool bosses and combo attacks. Better graphics than Oriental Legends and Knights of Valour to boot.
    Haven't played any the PGM Bmups, but they look gorgeous, probly gonna invest in a mobo before too long.

  20. #70
    Annex Florida Coalition
    Goodwill Ambassador
    gum_drops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington St

    Posts
    2,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjatemper View Post
    Oriental Legends 2 is a big step up in the graphics department. Give that one a try if you like The Gladiator.
    Yea, just not sure I want to spend then needed cash on a PGM2 set-up yet. I definitely plan on picking one up at some point though OL2 and KOV3 look awesome.

    Mugicha, I have a spare PGM Mobo I will be selling at some point soon, also have a spare Demon Front I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by garoudensetsu View Post
    Yes it take some time for it but now out of closet and open for sex from men. I homosexual proudly declare it to all to see. None of that weight can be over shoulders anymore. Regards

  21. #71
    3t3rn@l n00b
    Mugicha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    (・へ・)

    Posts
    3,849
    Quote Originally Posted by gum_drops View Post
    Yea, just not sure I want to spend then needed cash on a PGM2 set-up yet. I definitely plan on picking one up at some point though OL2 and KOV3 look awesome.

    Mugicha, I have a spare PGM Mobo I will be selling at some point soon, also have a spare Demon Front I think.
    I appreciate the offer Gum, I'm tight right now waiting on news from this philly group buy so don't hold it on account of me, but if you still have it in a little while, I might take you up on it.

  22. #72
    The Chinese Kid Kid Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Panda Islandô

    Posts
    12,140
    Ooooh I'd like a demon front
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillzguy View Post
    I sometimes wish I didn't have Aspergers as I feel game related collecting would be a mild hobby rather than an obsession.

  23. #73
    They call him "Mr. Windy". wataru330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    jiyugaoka

    Posts
    6,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidpanda View Post
    Ooooh I'd like a demon front
    Me too. PGM and Crystal system games and hardware are my next big hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Peart View Post
    Innocence gave me confidence, to go up against reality...

    Analog_Delivery_System=*when you absolutely, positively,
    must rock every person in the room*


    "I don't think your kids should see us playing Joust in this parking lot..."
    -300wins

  24. #74
    The Chinese Kid Kid Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Panda Islandô

    Posts
    12,140
    Quote Originally Posted by wataru330 View Post
    Me too. PGM and Crystal system games and hardware are my next big hunt!
    i saw a crystal of kings full setup the other day for 300 i think ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillzguy View Post
    I sometimes wish I didn't have Aspergers as I feel game related collecting would be a mild hobby rather than an obsession.

  25. #75
    They call him "Mr. Windy". wataru330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    jiyugaoka

    Posts
    6,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidpanda View Post
    i saw a crystal of kings full setup the other day for 300 i think ?
    I'm kicking myself for not getting the System+Soccer set from the neo-store back in the day. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Peart View Post
    Innocence gave me confidence, to go up against reality...

    Analog_Delivery_System=*when you absolutely, positively,
    must rock every person in the room*


    "I don't think your kids should see us playing Joust in this parking lot..."
    -300wins

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •