What Beat 'em Ups are you playing? Daily/Weekly check

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Played The Gladiator on my PGM system the other night with a buddy of mine. It's definitely one of my favorite beat'em ups. Great game.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Played The Gladiator on my PGM system the other night with a buddy of mine. It's definitely one of my favorite beat'em ups. Great game.

I need a pgm badddddddd. seriously want this game:)

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave

+1

I need a pgm badddddddd. seriously want this game:)

yup, that's definitely a beat'em up you want (the beat'em up style/genre is my favorite type of game, just slightly above fighting) it might be pricy but its worth it as hell, take it from someone who browsed gigs of roms in the full MAME library in the search of all beat'em ups to know them and then clasify them :lolz: . This one is one of the best hands down.

Last edited:

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Altered Beast

ab-rise.gif

hell yeah! I always wished someone would do a fan remake of this game and make it more like a "final fight" style beat-em-up.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
hell yeah! I always wished someone would do a fan remake of this game and make it more like a "final fight" style beat-em-up.

You could always play Metamorphic Force and pretend that sega developed it.

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
Wish I could afford a PGM as well - Gladiator is definitely a great beatemup! I've been going back to Violent Storm, Bad Dudes, and the Double Dragon games lately on MAME. On my Neo Geo X I've been playing a lot of Mutation Nation and can't quite finish the game yet on the limited continues available.

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
ab-rise.gif

I was playing A. Beast with my young nephew quite a bit yesterday. He never played the game before and was really enjoying it. If there was a remake, I’d totally buy it.

My nephew and I need some more Altered Beast to play :glee:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
After about a three week hiatus, I'm back on my Captain Commando 1CC quest.

whitesox

n00b
A buddy and I did a full run of Mutation Nation last week. A very average game but for whatever reason we had a blast playing it. If you haven't checked it out, it's pretty similar to final fight though the game relies on these power ups that created a large screen-clearing attack. Tough in parts though and sadly your offense is pretty limited.

Next on my list is a run through Turtles In Time which I haven't done in a while. I just need to decide whether I should pick up the SNES version or try to hunt down a PCB.

outlaw_moon

Marked Wolf
Just remember I had the Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection for the 360 so I had ot pop it in and play some Streets of Rage. Oh yeah!

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Pirates of Dark Waters SNES:D Pretty decent little beat'em up.

pipes

KOV: Seven Spirits (AtomisWave).

^_^

Awesome looking game; makes me wish I had an atomiswave. Best I can do is KoV2: Nine Dragons, which is what I was playing last night. Still awesome though!

bg1188

n00b
Streets of Rage 2. My favorite game growing up. Still can't believe Sega hasn't rebooted this series yet D:

pipes

^
Yeah, I remember having tons of fun with the Streets of Rage games back in the day. Lots of nostalgia there.