Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
NEW DDP!!

saidaioujou.jpg

More details released soon!

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Can anyone translate "saidaioujou?" I had lost pretty much all hope of Cave making another shooter after hearing they're moving to "social" games. If this is their swan song, I'll be pretty happy because I am not a fan of Akai Katana.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I'm not sure if this is the one that was announced for iOS, but it might be another port of a previous DDP game. I hope they don't stop making shooters all together. If they need to make a few "social" games and even another Princess Debut, then I'm for it if they can keep making games and stay afloat.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
They announced DOJ aka Blissful Death for iPhone. DDP Maximum for Windows mobile. Idk what this one is as my basic translator states "Angry Boss Bee" on their Dev Blog.

20 Year Member
I hope Cave doesn't shit all over the DDP franchise.

*grips DDP Doj PCB tightly*

Zoel

New Challenger
I am so mad when they annouce Mushihime Masturi 1.5. Where the hell do i find the cash to fork out another PCB. Sigh...

Will wait for 360 port if there is one.

fake

15 Year Member
The "Japanese correspondent" fucktard at kotaku is saying that saiDOJ is Maximum. I'm pretty he's just a jackass and is confusing the Windows Phone game for saiDOJ

Does anyone know what they "sai" implies? That might give us a hint, since the rest of the title is the same as DOJ...

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
Does anyone know what they "sai" implies? That might give us a hint, since the rest of the title is the same as DOJ...

Sai refers to something being the "most". Saigo (最後)for example, means most after, or last. Saidai (最大)means most big, or biggest. It could also translate to maximum.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer

Has there been any indication of that being a possibility? Haven't been keeping up with the latest DDP releases.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
I read recently I think on facebook that cave was working on DOJ for android, are you guys sure this isn't it?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The "Japanese correspondent" fucktard at kotaku is saying that saiDOJ is Maximum. I'm pretty he's just a jackass and is confusing the Windows Phone game for saiDOJ

Their Japanese correspondent can't read Japanese. XD

Maximum and Saidaioujou are indeed two different titles as stated in the dev blog.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member

I second that.

Anymore and they won't be able to close the lid.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Good to hear. They mentioned Mushihimesama for 360 as well.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I only read it on Facebook, but they said the original Mushihimesama is going to be on the 360 (sounds like DLC to me) and DDP Max is an arcade title with a 360 port.

fake

15 Year Member
I only read it on Facebook, but they said the original Mushihimesama is going to be on the 360 (sounds like DLC to me) and DDP Max is an arcade title with a 360 port.

The Mushi game is going to have re-drawn sprites like they did with Deathsmiles and Futari. So I'm hoping it's a physical release.

SDOJ is (surprisingly) an arcade game. I haven't heard anything official about a 360 port though.

20 Year Member
Fuck.... I'll still buy it...

I'm too big of a DDP fan.