New England

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
damn seems like it's gonna be a good turn out, might have to call out of work to swing by, i aint got a whip so maybe one of yall can scoop me up from the closest T stop. Also where the windjammers brah??? I got the MVS cart if needed

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
damn seems like it's gonna be a good turn out, might have to call out of work to swing by, i aint got a whip so maybe one of yall can scoop me up from the closest T stop. Also where the windjammers brah??? I got the MVS cart if needed

You need to be there.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Lechmere is kinda walkable, or you could bus it. Worst case I or someone else can scoop you.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Is lechmere the closest? Sounds like there's going to be a lot of snow. I just don't want to get towed.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Lechmere or Central seem like they're the closest. If you can, I would bus it. With all the snow what's the street parking like in the area? I'm going to be driving.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
I'm hearing accumulations of only an inch, but I live in Lowell. Don't know how the city is looking.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Hard to say how much is actually going to stick once it starts, notice the temp won't fall below 32f until 8/9pm.
weather.PNG
Total they are saying we could see 4~8", that seems unlikely to me. I live close (8 mins via car) so this has no effect on my plan to arrive a little after 5pm. If for some reason things get unexpectedly ugly tonight, I can put a few people up in my guest room and on the living room sofa.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Street parking in Somerville is permit only I think, but I'm not 100% sure. From central square it's a 15 minute walk to my place via prospect and Hampshire. The 83 outbound can drop you off at inman square or the next stop (2-3 blocks from my house for ether) and the 91 outbound will bring you to Springfield and concord (one block from my place).

I almost always end up walking to central square for my morning commute, unless the buses are actually running on schedule or it's raining. Weatherunderground is saying 1-3 during the day starting sometime after 3 and 5-8 total snow once it's finished late tonight.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Fuck the snow, I will show.

Hey Sugarwater, if you're ever down to play some FHD in Allston hit me up.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Breakers rules. Say it. Say it.

yessir, been awhile since playing the BR

I'll probably be game for a third attempt at a proper gathering sometime in april. Between now and then though if anyone wants to get some Garou, drinking, music discussion in hit me up and I'll be down if my schedule allows for it.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I'll probably be game for a third attempt at a proper gathering sometime in april.

You can try, but the high pollen count in april makes road conditions treacherous. The summer could be good for your third attempt, but the sun shines too bright that time of year, again, creating treacherous road conditions.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
You can try, but the high pollen count in april makes road conditions treacherous. The summer could be good for your third attempt, but the sun shines too bright that time of year, again, creating treacherous road conditions.

I'm gem mint yo, I don't want to get sunfaded. :mr_t:

I'll take you up on that offer sometime. Been a while since I lived in the city and it's made me lazy. If I can't roll up in front and park I don't have the patience anymore. I come back every once in awhile, I'll hit you guys up.

Sidenote: if you're into classic pinball a place just opened up in Weymouth I'll probably go visit soon. I know the owner and his collection is top notch. http://www.patriotledger.com/article/20140215/News/140217241

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
I might be down for some pinz this weekend. I simply love Funhouse, they got that one?

I guess were a dying breed, seems like there are alot of users on these forums!?! guess most are looking to get lucky and pick up a cheap cab?? In any case there has to be some here from CT.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
There's a metric fuckton of pinheads in CT. Couple classics guys there too. And SNKorSWM for what that's worth. XD

Anyone want to meet up at Quarters in Hadley soon? I feel like finally checking it out. I could bring some boards too, I don't know how cool they are about swapping shit out but we could play Super Turbo at least maybe.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
There's a metric fuckton of pinheads in CT. Couple classics guys there too. And SNKorSWM for what that's worth. XD

Anyone want to meet up at Quarters in Hadley soon? I feel like finally checking it out. I could bring some boards too, I don't know how cool they are about swapping shit out but we could play Super Turbo at least maybe.

I might be interested in that.