New England

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Hell fucking yeah... I like where this is going. Have gun will travel is playing at the atwood that night so im going to suggest we break for a while a head over there around 10.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Sorry to say I can't make it Saturday... Got tickets to San Juan for the weekend. Remember pictures or it didn't happen guys. :)

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Perhaps next time. I wish the san juan airport still had the neo candy's.....

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Feel free ro bring games and what not... if anyone has a supergun and some sticks I have a good selection of boards... call or msg if anyone needs anything. 612-532-1256

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Oh and if have good taste in music feel free to bring some records...

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
MASScrew is dead, and of all people, it was a Minnesota crew member to drive the stake through it's faintly beating heart. Horrible time. What a bust!

JK. I had fun.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
ggs to those that came. The MN crew and the tampa FGC would have killed the dry bar, so at least the Mass Crew isn't know for there alcoholic tendency's.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
15th is a go for me too. I'm down to get my shit pushed in in Garou and can bring some boards/vinyl.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Sounds like a plan.

See everyone on feb 15th and show up after 4 pm.

just incase the search feature on neo-geo.com isn't working and it's far to hard for you to search the previous 168 posts in this thread my addy is:

26 Marion st
Somerville, MA 02143

and my number is 612.532.1256 if you need to reach me between now and then.

Last edited:

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
How many non-alcohol drinkers do we have? I'll bring some root beer and dr. pepper. And cream soda if I can find some.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Bar-cade in western MA is OPEN (at least on weekends, possibly weekdays too) http://hadleyquarters.com/
A few of us are going to hopefully be checking it out this saturday, likely after some games over at my place. Just throwing this out there last minute I know.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Who wants to play some games this Friday?!

I know it is last minute, but I actually have a friday night off from work. The blast city and pvm setup are craving attention!

I live about 20min north of the MA stateline in Merrimack NH

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I'm duckin down to Nyc this weekend.

Also in anyone is interested, I'm looking to down sizing my home cart collection and my MVS collection, so hit me up if you are interested in anything or a 27" trinitron that i haven't used since moving up here.

Last edited: