New England

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Candlepin in North Reading and Woburn. Plus Woburn has an Ixtapa next to it.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
If bowling is on the table, what about King's? Lots of great spots to eat by Burlington too.

I used to live in Burlington, actually. They had a Brunswick alley BITD (its a storage place now) - Played my first Neo and MKII when it got released there. Good times.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
So I'm officially a homeowner and am moving tons of stuff. When that's done I'll be open for business. Miss you guys.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
So I'm officially a homeowner and am moving tons of stuff. When that's done I'll be open for business. Miss you guys.

Congrats. Are you staying in the Cape area?

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

You're right, yet you're off.

His sig is actually a ripoff of my old sig "Shame to this weakness modern world".

He is really cool. Hey Giga, please post some pictures of some dusty games you scraped from the bowels of the merrimack valley.

Or maybe you could re-post some editorials from the Eagle Tribune. That will have world wide appeal! Do you still cosplay?

Hi K-2!!

Last edited:

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member

His sig is actually a ripoff of my old sig "Shame to this weakness modern world".

He is really cool. Hey Giga, please post some pictures of some dusty games you scraped from the bowels of the merrimack valley.

Or maybe you could re-post some editorials from the Eagle Tribune. That will have world wide appeal! Do you still cosplay?

Hi K-2!!

What up ASID!!! Made me bust my gut on that dusty games line. I see Giga is still here... Not much has changed then. I also see everybody preaching the NeoSD now. People still play real carts here right?

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Yeah I’m really not into NeoSD for now. I’ve got my all killer no filler stack of MVS carts.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
@K2 Grats on the house dude!
@ellert did you ever get that Blast City working?

It is working, yes! Recapped the PSU and Sharp Image came through with the chassis repair. The monitor actually looks pretty nice and I put one of Alberto's repro CP's on it. :vik:

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object

Hi K-2!!

I have in the recent pickups section ;) I've cut down on my convention appearance's the past year or so maybe next year I'll kick it in to high gear. Too many a-holes on the con scene the biggest one is DL Peterkin aka Blackstone.