New England

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
^for 24 hours?

I will copilot and mash on the Big Red.

They only do one "pure" 24 hour race a year

From the website

"At most venues, the racing consists of tech inspection and track testing on Friday; long-ass endurance-race sessions on Saturday and Sunday; and breaks for sleeping, eating, and Band-Aid application every night. At least once a year, we also hold a straight 24-hour endurance race. Count on plenty of noise, prizes, water fights, and questionably civilized fun before, during, and after the track sessions. Finally, assuming you're still standing, there's the gala awards ceremony, wherein we present trophies, plaques, and winner's purses paid out in nickels".

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
yeah the driving needs to be broken up into shifts, but as far as I know there isn't a min or max amount of time a person must drive and I don't think you need to change drivers at every pit stop.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
I know it's not everybody's cup of tea, but Pax East tickets are on sale today. Could meet up at the arcade and take it over. Just mentioning it.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I wouldn't go to Pax East if someone paid me. However, assuming it's still in Boston, I'd be totally down to meet up for drinks or cause hotel room trouble etc.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
In a little over two month's I've only made it over to Davis Square once and that was to see a movie.

Go bowl at Sacco's, cool place.

Lemons race sounds awesome.

Last edited:

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I need to get some games (motw specifically) in, so who's interested coming over on the 9th for games & alcohol?

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I'd love to be taken to school by a Twinkle Star Sprites Extraodinaire.

I'm always game for some TSS.

People interested feel free to bring what ever over.

I have 2 CRt's a 15" non-laggy LCD and a Asus for 360/ps3.
I have the following home system games.... maybe one or two others
KOF98
MOTW
SS2
LB2
MD3

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
As of right now I have no plans for the 9th, would be nice to game it up Neostylee! Keep me/us posted with details...

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
addy is 26 Marion st 02143

Start time is 5

End time will depend on everyone's tolerance.

I'll have a couple things in the dry bar and some beer, bring anything you'd care to drink and mixers if you use them.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I'm in south NH but it looks like I might have to work after all

I will have a meetup at my place sometime soon as well. I have my blast city and pvm setup.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Hey djdelly, are things still looking good for Saturday? Is Neo gaming strictly with your home system or do you have an MVS set up in order yet?

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
It's looking like I might be able to come after all. Do you want anything besides food/drink brought?