New England

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
We need some Pure Gaming Energy once the summer is officially in. Watermelon, lemonade, and old games.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Moving to a new place at the end of the month, so if anyone would like the Sony tube HD it is free to anyone that is willing to pick it up.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Moving to a new place at the end of the month, so if anyone would like the Sony tube HD it is free to anyone that is willing to pick it up.

I'll see if I can get some beefcakes together to move this to my place. You're staying in town, right?

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Free ticket to Minus the Bear this Friday in Providence for any Mass Crew members who I actually know. PM me.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
I can host again after this week. Anyone want to come out this way for some shooters, karate, and magical drop?
Slightly new setup and all 4 cabs are up and running (2 hori, 2 vert).

Really most weekends in the next month should work for me. Taking suggestions/requests.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Between tonight and Saturday afternoon all of the following items are free for anyone that would like to pick up at my house in Inman.

1 36" Wega HD Tube TV,
1 ps2 us launch unit 5ish games and ace combat 5 flight stick bundle
Red lighted 20 Gig PS3 with a 500gig hard drive IRRC + 10ish games 2-4 controllers
1 Vita with maybe 3 games
1 360 with 5-10 games mostly fighters and ace combat 6 w/flight sticks
3-4 arcade sticks

There are probable a few other things that I can't think of at the moment and will post some more things later.

Weekday Evenings 6-10ish
Saturday from 10:30 - 5ish

Hit me up here, via email or text if you want to grab anything. I don't have the time or desire to list off the games or to confirm which arcade stick go with what system, or condition other than working or not I sorry but it's free and a fair amount of you have been to my place and seen and used most of the items.

Chempop

Anyone up for coming out to my place and possibly The Quarters his sunday or the following weekend?
Might still be a little warm this weekend, but manageable for a handful of guests.

Chempop

So far some 'maybes'

Ratikal (Stunfest superplayer)
ECZangeif & Jambitboom (they are inseparable)
Horaceappleton (claim to fame: 1CC garegga)
andsuchisdeath (beatemup extraordinaire)
FakeXsound (know's his vinyl kaiju)

I haven't been spreading word or thinking much about this. I have time off till mid sept, so if anyone wants to visit, give me a days heads up and I'll probably be here.

Chempop

Postponing for now.

I'd like to host something in the next 3-4 weeks, feel free to post a weekend that works and I'll try to figure out a date.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
September 17-18

Just throwing it out there. My weekends until the tourist leave Cape Cod are on lockdown.

Chempop

Perfect, there will be cake. Which ever day gets more votes it is.

17th: 0
18th: 0

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Impromptu meet happening at my place later this afternoon. If anybody is nearby the Cape hit me up.