New England

bustedstr8

Trollbox Trade Federation,
I'm always up for a meet at the EG Game Palace, but I was fubar with the flu.

Hopefully next time....

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
^We always have the best of times, party 'till we crash, lol. Are you feeling better?

So, todays is WrestleMania and the GF and I had plans but unfortunately got cancelled, so this is super last minute but I wanted to invite anyone to come over and watch the show here if they want to. Filthy Rear is coming early as we wanna play some games, anyone is welcome to come early or late and play some games and watch some wrassling.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Me and some Cape Cod peeps are going to hit up that Round 1 arcade in Taunton if anybody wants to check it out.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
When were you planning? I could probably do next weekend.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
I'm game, hopefully they have Groove Coaster by then. Protip: get the time play deal on your cards, as all the games you want to play have the green card swipes so you get a credit every 90 seconds on those. Ends up being pretty cheap.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
^We always have the best of times, party 'till we crash, lol. Are you feeling better?

So, todays is WrestleMania and the GF and I had plans but unfortunately got cancelled, so this is super last minute but I wanted to invite anyone to come over and watch the show here if they want to. Filthy Rear is coming early as we wanna play some games, anyone is welcome to come early or late and play some games and watch some wrassling.

That was a great fucking time.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm off today, nice day too. If anyone wants to come over for some games LMK, text me FR if you wanna.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
Cant make it today, but im always down for a text. In fact, I just sent you one.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Probably can't tonight, have to go to a my kid cousin's birthday at 6. Or my name will be mudd

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Semi-distant future, but I will have another meet once work quiets down in early-mid June.

I'll even flip half my monitors for you karate people. Also going to set up a surprise 4 player game that I've been meaning to do the last few times.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I think I'm going to be free Saturday if anyone wants to try Round 1.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
come play super turbo saturday and sunday in natick. got some good players coming up from new york. 2 singles 2 team events.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
come play super turbo saturday and sunday in natick. got some good players coming up from new york. 2 singles 2 team events.

Sounds like there's gonna be a lot of singles there... lonely, lonely singles. :lol:

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Going to converge tonight on Round 1 with some other Cape folks. Fight me in VF5 if you dare

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Hmmm, I have to set up the ps3 and rebuy VF5; mine is on 360.

My Lau will teach your Pai discipline!

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Spent some time on Pop N Music Fantasia and the Nesica Live Vewlix machines last night.

I really like the Lindbergh and Noir Cabs, but the Vewlix is definitely the shit. Mushihimesama stretched to 16:9 on their Deltas looks pretty jank, but still fun.

The Blazblue players that go there are no joke.