Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1541

Thread: New England

  1. #1276
    Blacknoah Boatswain's Mate
    andsuchisdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts

    Posts
    5,847
    Quote Originally Posted by ebinsugewa View Post
    3) asid's back in Karnov's, make him humble

    Spoiler:
    Not even!

    Well, your Jean did beat me like four times in a row. Not that I was counting..

  2. #1277
    Shadow Cutter Dark Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MASS

    Posts
    21,407
    I wish I was there to put ebin where he belongs...in a DDT!

  3. #1278
    Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
    ebinsugewa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    MA crew

    Posts
    2,437
    Why weren't you there? I didn't see any big tornados in the forecast

  4. #1279
    Blacknoah Boatswain's Mate
    andsuchisdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts

    Posts
    5,847
    He was busy watching Matlok reruns.
    Last edited by andsuchisdeath; 12-17-2015 at 08:11 PM.

  5. #1280
    Shadow Cutter Dark Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MASS

    Posts
    21,407
    Matlok is my new punky buster chops, soon...

  6. #1281
    Blacknoah Boatswain's Mate
    andsuchisdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts

    Posts
    5,847
    Last edited by andsuchisdeath; 12-17-2015 at 09:15 PM.

  7. #1282
    Shadow Cutter Dark Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MASS

    Posts
    21,407
    Are you using her now? Could be dangerous...at any rate, be glad I gave you guys room to play against each other...I have to say the clean inputs of asid are uncanny, you never hear a mash crazy set, just clean timely presses, always so classy, I'm dirty though, so dirty that I always get a D- in thurdstrike...

    What do you think DDT stands for? Double Dirty Trap...
    Last edited by Dark Jaguar; 12-17-2015 at 09:22 PM.

  8. #1283
    Kyokugen Trainee
    DecepticonZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Boston

    Posts
    4,217
    Round 1 arcade opened in Taunton. Heard they are loaded on lcd candy cabs and have a strong selection of fighters. Gotta get down there.

  9. #1284
    Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
    ebinsugewa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    MA crew

    Posts
    2,437
    I went on opening day. Their fighter selection is good, if a bit outdated. All are head to head.

    KoF98 UM
    Blazblue CS
    2x KoF 13
    Third Strike
    Tatsunoko vs Capcom
    Tekken Tag 2 Unlimited
    2x SF4 AE 2012
    Guilty Gear XX AC
    Melty Blood AA
    Virtua Fighter 5 FS

    There's also darts, pool, bowling, ping pong, karaoke, music games, lightgun games, a giant Tetris, all sorts of stuff. You can also pay a flat rate for the fighters for a bit over an hour of gametime if you want to grind it out. Seems like a good spot to take a group even if they're not all arcade nerds.

  10. #1285
    Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In Trump's America, getting further and further from God

    Posts
    6,529
    Quote Originally Posted by ebinsugewa View Post
    I went on opening day. Their fighter selection is good, if a bit outdated. All are head to head.

    KoF98 UM
    Blazblue CS
    2x KoF 13
    Third Strike
    Tatsunoko vs Capcom
    Tekken Tag 2 Unlimited
    2x SF4 AE 2012
    Guilty Gear XX AC
    Melty Blood AA
    Virtua Fighter 5 FS

    There's also darts, pool, bowling, ping pong, karaoke, music games, lightgun games, a giant Tetris, all sorts of stuff. You can also pay a flat rate for the fighters for a bit over an hour of gametime if you want to grind it out. Seems like a good spot to take a group even if they're not all arcade nerds.
    This place sounds like it be out of business in 6 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me
    LOL.. Get rekt, lonely boy


  11. #1286
    Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
    ebinsugewa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    MA crew

    Posts
    2,437
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    This place sounds like it be out of business in 6 months.
    Not sure I see why?

  12. #1287
    Ikari Warrior
    fakeXsound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mass

    Posts
    5,304
    I'd go there. I was hesitant because those fighters weren't listed on their site a few weeks ago. Is that stuff running on arcade hardware?

  13. #1288
    Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
    ebinsugewa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    MA crew

    Posts
    2,437
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeXsound View Post
    I'd go there. I was hesitant because those fighters weren't listed on their site a few weeks ago. Is that stuff running on arcade hardware?
    Yes.

  14. #1289
    Shadow Cutter Dark Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MASS

    Posts
    21,407
    Quote Originally Posted by ebinsugewa View Post
    Not sure I see why?
    I think he means the same reason why goodtimes is no more...I miss good times, this new place sounds way nicer than goodtimes ever was though...talkin 'bout goodtimes...

    I'm definitely going.

  15. #1290
    Ikari Warrior
    fakeXsound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mass

    Posts
    5,304
    Id say the stale air and permanent cigarette aroma paired with the beer stained floors were what gave good times its charm. That and all those Atomiswave games.

  16. #1291
    Kyokugen Trainee
    DecepticonZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Boston

    Posts
    4,217
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeXsound View Post
    Id say the stale air and permanent cigarette aroma paired with the beer stained floors were what gave good times its charm. That and all those Atomiswave games.
    Don't forget about the amazing clientele that frequented the attached night club.

  17. #1292
    Shadow Cutter Dark Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MASS

    Posts
    21,407
    Fine upstanding citizens...

  18. #1293
    Kyokugen Trainee
    DecepticonZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Boston

    Posts
    4,217
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricGrave View Post
    Fine upstanding citizens...
    And such athletes.

  19. #1294
    Shadow Cutter Dark Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MASS

    Posts
    21,407
    Hole in his pants?...hip...nah...such an athlete...

  20. #1295
    Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In Trump's America, getting further and further from God

    Posts
    6,529
    Fat girls abound at Good Times Emporium.

    ParaPara Paradise was always running right when I hit that "Sweet spot" of drinking - Not too buzzed, but just buzzed enough to know NOT to make a fool of myself.

    Playing SvC Chaos when it was brand new, beating ass on VF3 and Soul Calibur long before they came out on Dreamcast, playing Daytona with 7 other people, playing Super GT on actual hardware, and who could forget watching a bald man lose his shit when he keeps getting beaten with Sean in 3rd Strike.

    Good Times, indeed.

    Then the building got sold and demolished. Every place that came after that tried to fill the void weren't around very long.

    If you liked Asian girls, there were plenty there - too bad their boyfriends were in gangs and would knife you. I remember the hottest one I seen there was on her phone, playing Time Crisis in heels. Nothing special about her, just wanted to smash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me
    LOL.. Get rekt, lonely boy


  21. #1296
    Kyokugen Trainee
    DecepticonZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Boston

    Posts
    4,217
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    Fat girls abound at Good Times Emporium.

    ParaPara Paradise was always running right when I hit that "Sweet spot" of drinking - Not too buzzed, but just buzzed enough to know NOT to make a fool of myself.

    Playing SvC Chaos when it was brand new, beating ass on VF3 and Soul Calibur long before they came out on Dreamcast, playing Daytona with 7 other people, playing Super GT on actual hardware, and who could forget watching a bald man lose his shit when he keeps getting beaten with Sean in 3rd Strike.

    Good Times, indeed.

    Then the building got sold and demolished. Every place that came after that tried to fill the void weren't around very long.

    If you liked Asian girls, there were plenty there - too bad their boyfriends were in gangs and would knife you. I remember the hottest one I seen there was on her phone, playing Time Crisis in heels. Nothing special about her, just wanted to smash.
    It truly was a good time.

  22. #1297
    Shadow Cutter Dark Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MASS

    Posts
    21,407
    I think we need to go to this place and make new memories...you know we will...

  23. #1298
    Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In Trump's America, getting further and further from God

    Posts
    6,529
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricGrave View Post
    I think we need to go to this place and make new memories...you know we will...
    The soul is willing, but the body is weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me
    LOL.. Get rekt, lonely boy


  24. #1299
    Kyokugen Trainee
    DecepticonZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Boston

    Posts
    4,217
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    The soul is willing, but the body is weak.
    ^this

  25. #1300
    Shadow Cutter Dark Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MASS

    Posts
    21,407
    Oh I know but we must gather our strength and make it happen...for the glory days...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •