New England

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Invitation is open for my joint December 12th. I've got 4 machines 3 CRTS and a 65" with Framemeister. Can you dig it?

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Free pizza for those that make the trip plus other assorted snacks... and I've got a good coffee maker.

Here's a status picture of the machines as of ten minutes ago:
1cbd76fd-585e-4e05-859c-6ae61f360755_zpsou5g1gv0.jpg

4th man is currently waiting for a capacitor in the mail.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
The real question is why are there so many MA-area fuckers who don't come to meats. Shame.

A majority of us live very close to each other, but with our lives and conflicting schedules its tough to free up time.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That setup looks sick K-2! Yeah we might not make it to meets but the sentiment is always there, MASS crew 4LF!

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
yo kk what time are you opening your doors to the great unwashed

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
yo kk what time are you opening your doors to the great unwashed

I'm opening up up the doors at high noon Saturday. If you arrive earlier I'll be around but I have to step out briefly from 10:30 - 11am.

All are welcome, drop me a PM for my address and cell phone.

Bring any boards/carts/food/drinks/games you feel like. My fourth cab is still blind so the setup will mainly revolve around

4 slot Neo Candy 25
Horizontal Blast 2L12B
Vertical Astro 2L6b
Big flat screen with Framemeister JNX Supergun/AES/wwhatever
Couple of smaller CRTS With assorted consoles.

Also bring music CDs to listen to, or we can listen to SuperCDs, your choice.

Last edited:

bustedstr8

Trollbox Trade Federation,
I have a kid and I'm an old man. The chances of making it to another meetup at this point are slim to none.

Old man huh? I thought I was the old man in the crew.

Invitation is open for my joint December 12th. I've got 4 machines 3 CRTS and a 65" with Framemeister. Can you dig it?

I can't make that meetup K-2, but I am in the area fairly often visiting family and friends on the cape.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
I'm opening up up the doors at high noon Saturday. If you arrive earlier I'll be around but I have to step out briefly from 10:30 - 11am.

All are welcome, drop me a PM for my address and cell phone.

Bring any boards/carts/food/drinks/games you feel like. My fourth cab is still blind so the setup will mainly revolve around

4 slot Neo Candy 25
Horizontal Blast 2L12B
Vertical Astro 2L6b
Big flat screen with Framemeister JNX Supergun/AES/wwhatever
Couple of smaller CRTS With assorted consoles.

Also bring music CDs to listen to, or we can listen to SuperCDs, your choice.

Can we get breakfast at Mr. Pancake?!?

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
I can't make that meetup K-2, but I am in the area fairly often visiting family and friends on the cape.

Definitely stop by another time maybe next Friday. I just pm'ed thinking you were coming Satuday, but definitely hit me up when you are in the area.

Splitt, I live about 30 minutes from The Pancake Man, if you find yourself on the Cape early enough I'm down.

Last edited:

ratikal

n00b
Is the Pancake Man plan a go? If so, what time were you guys planning to be there? My parents have a place down the cape so I could easily just go down there Friday night and meet up you guys in the morning.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
It's going to be hard for me to get there at 11 I could get there at 11:30. They close at 2. I've actually never been there. There's also Keltic Kitchen which is a legendary breakfast joint also in Yarmouth. Just remember that this all a 30 minute drive from my house.
I love breakfast