New England

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I've set up shop in Somerville, once I pick up a couple cabs I'll willing to host.

red shoe paul

Stakes Winner
15 Year Member
Neighbors indeed! I'm over in Everett. I'm definitely down to come hang whenever is convenient.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Awesome. We're practically neighbors. Welcome to MA. You won't feel too far from MN come winter time.

I'm looking forward to the next couple months of Boston weather after 5+ years in FL.

I down for have people over when ever, just prefer to wait on a larger get together until I have cabs again, since most of what I have these days arcade boards.

Anyone in Mass play Garou?

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Anyone in Mass play Garou?

I'm competent in Garou, but it's not a big favorite of mine. However, I do play the majority of the neo fighting library at an above average level. If ElectricGrave still posted here he would vouch.

EG where the fuck are you?! You are the body and spirit of MASS Crew.

But anyways, lmk when a meet up is on the horizon. I don't do arcade hardware, but I'd gladly bring my AES stuff, or anything else for that matter.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I would be down for learning some Garou on GGPO.

Cool

Man, quite a change from FLA. What brings you up here?
]

Startup Medical device company brought me up here to help them design a new device.

I'm competent in Garou, but it's not a big favorite of mine. However, I do play the majority of the neo fighting library at an above average level. If ElectricGrave still posted here he would vouch.

EG where the fuck are you?! You are the body and spirit of MASS Crew.

But anyways, lmk when a meet up is on the horizon. I don't do arcade hardware, but I'd gladly bring my AES stuff, or anything else for that matter.

I have an aes as well!

I'll post up thread once I procure new candy

I am in south NH and I can hold my own at Garou

Woot woot I like what I hear.

Anyways hit me up if any of yous are lurking about Inman square and want to grab a bite, a drink, or some games.

612-532-1256

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Long shot but I'm heading over to Allston round 8ish to catch Dessa at Great Scott anyone else?

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I'm wearing a polo with a black windbreaker and vans. But you know, I could always write djdelly on a piece of cardboard and hold it at the bar.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Dope. Blue 70's long sleeve, green adidas bag and easily pass for southern rock band member

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Good times despite the show being sold out and not havin tickets. Up next is life is good festival on sat for tbt, roots, and hall & oats.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I want to put together a team to enter one of the 24 hours of Lemons New Hampshire races next year, anyone interested in joining?