New England

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
I think people were going to first visit ECZang’s little dungeon-cade around noon, probably spend a few hours there and get to my place around 3:00?

Yaw. Sounds good to me.

K2 wouldn't really miss much if he went straight to Chemland but that's quite the drive. I barely leave my house so I don't know how you people do it..

Edit: I can open up shop anytime on Sunday to be honest. I get up early.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Things are looking grimm for me if we're not carpooling from boston.

Busted\Dave is coming right now for a bit if anyone is around the area and wants to hang. I know is sudden but this just literally happen.

MASS crew 4LF

Last edited:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Brendan, did you get in touch with Ratikal? He might be willing to pick you guys up.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Picking me up isn't really the problem, I was just looking to tag along with forum folk for some funs/gas money. I can just drive, no bigs.

Chempop

Grave, what vert shmups you got? Feel free to bring some :buttrock:

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
I could bring Commando or Twin Cobra if people want to kick it old school.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
I've pre packed the Buick with PCBs. Again I should be done with work at about 1 so probably show up in Easthampton at about 4... I'll check the thread periodically to see how things shake out.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I got some shmupeys I could bring but I'm not gonna be able to make it to the meet. I assumed we were carpooling from Boston but no one else is coming. Hopefully I can make it to the next one, have a good time guys.

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
I got some fighting game pals from RI coming down the 28th I think. Also, I should be hosting every couple weeks now that the snow is melted and parking is no longer a nightmare.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
EG if you can make your way south to some point on the Mass Pike I could pick you up from there. Ebinsugewa you still going? Whats the head count?

Chempop

Just me, ratikal, zang, ebin, and maybe you k-2? Kinda lame that three people are taking cars from the eastside, that’s the breaks. For those that couldn’t make it, this is what you’ll be missing:

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Sorry couldn't make it out west, work took me a couple hours longer than expected and at this point I'd be showing up in the dark. See you all at the next one

Chempop

It’s all good man, we’ll schedule the next one so you and grave can be guests of honor :smirk:
Today was fun but next time will be even better because my secret weapon will be complete :keke:

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
Hall, Nash and X-Pac probally got paid in powdered donut's. I had a friend go to a wrestling meet and greet last year in Rhode Island. Scott Hall fell asleep while singing his autograph and when a volunteer woke him to have him sign a new autograph he was dazed and confused to his whereabouts. He was too busy getting his drink on till 4am the night before.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I'm thinking of parting with my Asus Monitor and my MD3 cart, so if anyone local want's either Pm me.