New England

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Thanks for the kind words, you're a very fierce player all around, the fact that you can bring it on MD3 like there's no tomorrow and still play fighters like a champ makes me very excited to have another go at it with you. I can't wait for another Breaker's brawl and whatever else we can come up with.

I actually like freeman a lot (is he broken?) but I've just been focusing on Kain lately, I am a pretty competent charger and SNK chargers are far in between but they are special, Kain is no less. I never played with him until you pointed him out to me, so thanks for that.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Freeman is bottom 3 in the game. Kain's a solid character and can be very dirty.

I'm really only competent in 4 video games... Garou, Twinkle, Breakers Revenge, and MD3. Never really found much else that I could always play for hours on end in an attempt to get better. Out of those 4 I've played Garou and Twinkle the longest and have by far put the most time into. With that said, I don't think I have touched Twinkle in over a year and I haven't played Garou since shortly after the last get together. Looking forward to shaking off some rust on Saturday.

Once again Start time is 3pm and at 10pm the party will changing over to less of a video game thing (though I'm sure we can accommodate one set up for people that still want to play video games) and to a send off party for a friend.

As always feel free to bring drinks, mixers, records, snacks, games etc...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I see the appeal to a set of games. I wish I had the drive to just dive into a game and explore it to its limits, sometimes I do but I know there's room for more refining and then before you know it, I'm playing something else. I love the roster in Garou although I know very little about it sans 2 characters, sometimes less is more. Quality over quantity.

I'm pumped for this meetup, let the good times roll!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
With that said, I don't think I have touched Twinkle in over a year and I haven't played Garou since shortly after the last get together.

Uhh I'm pretty sure we weren't talking about fuzzy onions on the screen during the last meet up for no reason.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I can't wait to have our drunk friend have a convo with toilette paper girl on the screen. He's gonna flip sideways when he witnesses the witty wonder that is Rabbicat!

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Uhh I'm pretty sure we weren't talking about fuzzy onions on the screen during the last meet up for no reason.

Serious? I have no memory of tss at the last gathering... The last time I thought I had played tss was in MN last year... oops

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Serious? I have no memory of tss at the last gathering... The last time I thought I had played tss was in MN last year... oops

We played a few matches on EG's mame set up. To be fair, it wasn't very memorable.

Last edited:

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
man i'm gonna get there around 7 at the earliest, how 'not game' is it going to be at 10?

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Wait...Hey!~Are you saying MAME isn't MEMORABLE?!

Not at all.

I'm saying someone who doesn't know what they're doing in TSS vs. someone who does is unmemorable.

man i'm gonna get there around 7 at the earliest, how 'not game' is it going to be at 10?

I'll be up for playing video games the whole time. I don't know how to play those real games.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm just pulling your chain.

Hey, I'm gonna be playing games all the fucking time! DJD said we can still play games after 10PM anyway. Hey we can socialize a bit and still have a marathon!

djdelly

Teh Mizzle

Everyone is more than welcome to stay past ten, but the number of setups will be going down to one or two and most likely not be in the living room.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
We'll figure it out, if it's not feasible I'm game for hanging for a bit anyway, no worries.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I should note that although I'm bringing a stick for the mame set up, I can't guarantee that it will work with it.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm bringing 2 360 sticks for the mame setup, we can try yours as well or use it on ebin's super gun since he's got one stick for it.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Can someone bring KoF 97 so I'm not getting my ass handed to me in garou all night?

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Can someone bring KoF 97 so I'm not getting my ass handed to me in garou all night?

The only cart I'm bringing is Garou.

However, I'm sure 97' will be in the mame set up. I also think djdelly still has a 98' cart.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm up for 98'! I'm up for any KOF and yes we got it covered on MAME.

We got some thurd straike covered too son!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
DJD, thanks again for hosting brother, that was as always, a fucking awesome time with lots of laughs, lots of Garou ass kicking from DJD unto us peons for sure. Karnov's...Jean stole the night away from ASID even though you redeemed yourself at the end, I just wanted you to get a good night sleep you see?

It was awesome seeing everyone again, haven't seen Split442 in forever so that was pretty cool. You should play DZ and RepX, they can give you a run for the money on MK, should be great to watch.

Fellas! I finally figured out wtf was up with the laptop losing focus on MAME, it was the damn Bluetooth adapter, once I unplugged it this morning it works like a top. I need to update the driver for it. Well, at least I'll get it right next time, so sorry guys.

The Street Fighter chumps that claimed playing for money, being loud, being better than everyone else, beating everybody easily, were MIA 'cause apparently they don't care about Street Fighter anymore...lol. Hopefully you chumps won't miss this golden opportunity I have bestowed upon you. The fact that I'm laying it out there for you to beat me and drag me through the ground about it right here after calling you out several times, no I guess you're both too insecure about your boasting and too chicken to at least give it a shot.

...and now the star of the show...

The REHAB bag..
Multi-Purpose-Shopping-font-b-Trolleys-b-font-Portable-Reusable-Shopping-Carts-Folding-Carrier-font-b.jpg

...until next time

Last edited by a moderator:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
djdelly - Thank you for hosting, once again. I had a lot of fun playing Garou. There were a bunch of close ones last night. Perhaps I've found my main. As far as Breakers Revenge goes, I'm very disappointed. I was sloppy, slow, dropped a lot of combos. You win this time. Hopefully the rest of the night was just as fun, if not more. The twins seemed very nice.

EG - The rehab bag was gorgeous. Next meet up, I'll bring some orange paint. If for whatever reason your newly discovered keyboard solution fails next time, we'll just bring one of these. View attachment 23447. We didn't get to go head to head in Breakers. Next time. P.S. I hate Jean. I still brought some scary Karnov strings. C-section powa.

K-2 - aka Keyboard-2 - It was awesome seeing you. I'm really happy that the mysterious black van dropped you off and picked you up. K-2 walks the walk.

ebinsugewa - Awesome you could come, even if the window was relatively small. We had some fun FHD and ST matches for sure. Thanks for driving me back to my joint.

Splitt442 + fakeXsound - It was fun chillin' homies. We need to it again, real soon. Maybe when the weather's nice, we can do a Salem, NH throwback? I guess the Ole bartender wasn't lying after all.

Last edited:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Indeed. Thanks, Delly. I'ma steal your shower curtains.

Heck yeah, Salem, NH throwback.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Thanks to djdelly and the Crew for a great night, judging by my black van comrades, sounds like I missed a great concert at pax.... Not!

See you all down the road, you lonely green bag wheeling motherfuckers :p

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Thanks to delly for the hospitality. Good seeing everyone, even if it meant running to the parking lot every 45 minutes to make sure I wasn't being towed!

My Twinkle skills need polish and my fight skills are non-existent.

Maybe Vader times over? Ain't nothing but a big piece of shit... big FAT piece of shit!

(I'd come out of retirement for Salem though.)