New England

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
OK so all joking aside, I think we should do another hardware roll call so we know what's available.

I'm for bringing my laptop and 2 MC 360 sticks and the romz, we can play on the laptop screen but if there's a LCD handy like the last time we should be golden.

I'm also bringing a Neo stick in case DJD's Neo stick goes.

Ebin, are you bringing the ghetto SG with ST?

I got MVS and CPS2 (pretty much everything) so if there's a need to bring any carts, I'm down for that as well.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Delly, is the parking lot near the Mexican place shoveled out?

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Delly, is the parking lot near the Mexican place shoveled out?

yeah this is kind of a big concern, if the lot is fucked street parking is gonna be nonexistent. if i can come it's going to be like 6pm on.

if i'm coming i'll have ghetto supergun and boards in tow, working out swapping shifts with someone now.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm planning on doing public transport 'cause I have a feeling parking is gonna suck, let's see how that flies.

Bring sticks for the SG as well ebin.

Last edited:

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
I'm going to be in Boston going to that Pax thing with a bunch of local friends. I may take the T up and pop in depending on how things go.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
you're not the boss of me!
(i only have one right now, but any ps3/360 stick will work)
...but I am! Haven't I showed you already. Anyway, yeah...about that...not mine, MAME use only, this is exactly why I made that post, now go get a stick, lackey!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Pax...what a borefest. There's nothing there that I want to go out of my way to see.

advocating stick use on emulation instead of real hardware

ban

Yeah 'cause I'm so itching to play 9'' tube wires hanging and glitching...please. It's called being practical for the situation, if you wanna play the real thing I'll have you come over and beat you silly on my cab. We're gonna be swapping games like crazy, easy always wins.

If I can I'll bring an extra stick, 2 setups are always better than one.

Last edited:

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
I've always had fun at Pax even if there really isn't anything I get too excited about modern game-wise. It kind of harkens back to when I really wanted to go E3 in the 90s and never could.. I go with a large retinue of Cape Codders and it kind of boils down to a local weekend vacation and eating fat steaks in the city.

Anybody want to pm me details of what T stop to use...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
2 setups are always better than one, if I can Ill bring an extra stick. I'm surprised no fucking body has offered to bring one yet, wtf people?

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I have the following
4 tv's (2 W/HDMI)
1 360 (bring sticks if you want to play)
PS3 needs to be stripped down and put into the oven for awhile, so that currently isn't working.
1 neo w/2 sticks
1 PS2 (bring sticks if you want to play)
2 chess sets
1 Backgammon

addy is 26 Marion St somerville, MA 02143

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I can bring my cthulu stick if someone wants to take it home with them and fix it so the db-15 port works.

EG and Ebinsug.

Save that fighting spirit for saturday.

WHERE ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE

Last edited:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Hey K-2.

Ditch - your - friends, ditch - your - friends..

Will there be new challengers appearing on Saturday?

Who will be man enough to fight with us? Who will just stay home and be family men?

It remains to be seen.

Shivan128

Mr. Big's Thug
I've always had fun at Pax even if there really isn't anything I get too excited about modern game-wise. It kind of harkens back to when I really wanted to go E3 in the 90s and never could.. I go with a large retinue of Cape Codders and it kind of boils down to a local weekend vacation and eating fat steaks in the city.

Anybody want to pm me details of what T stop to use...
Take the red line/commuter to south station, then SL1 to BCEC station. it's a short walk from there (about 3-5 minute):
http://massconvention.com/about-us/contact-us/boston-convention-exhibition-center

There is no additional fee for the silver line ride in case you were wondering. I will be there on Friday morning/afternoon... maybe in the evening depending on the venues.

Last edited:

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
bring your stick bud, i'll be able to take a better look at it this time. does it work on ps3/360 right now?

also i can bring a mas but i'd really rather not.

Last edited:

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
Anyone going to Queen City Kamikaze on Saturday or attending PAX on Sunday?

Last edited:

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I have MN peeps hitting me up about a garou tourney in Chicago later on this year and adopted sons asking me about garou strats all day today... Saturday is going to be fun.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Garou...I'm gonna bring it, if I put you down consistently (which I didn't do last time but still managed considering the rust and lack of Garou knowledge) I'd be very excited about my theory based on our last Garou encounter working. I'm hoping I can do different this time, as far as everything else goes...well, there's no hope. I will tear the walls down, no one is safe.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Garou...I'm gonna bring it, if I put you down consistently (which I didn't do last time but still managed considering the rust and lack of Garou knowledge) I'd be very excited about my theory based on our last Garou encounter working. I'm hoping I can do different this time, as far as everything else goes...well, there's no hope. I will tear the walls down, no one is safe.

You have way better fundamentals than I do for sure... I just know the system and play top tier... when I am not trolling with freeman :smirk: