New England

Boredom

Morden's Lackey
Pinball Wizard in NH is going to have the new Wizard of Oz pinball by the end of the month, if anyone's interested in timing a meetup with that.

bustedstr8

Trollbox Trade Federation,
If not, we should invite them and their 1/4 pound to the next meetup.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
I'm pretty sure I saw the same Simpson cab on Craigslist for $400 three days ago. I considered it maybe it's good I didn't. On the other hand... Weed.

EvilEmuOfDoom

New Challenger
Any MVS-6 owners within about 45min drive from Wilmington MA? If so, I'm looking to test out my MVS LED project on a 6-slot in the next few weeks sometime and figured I'd try to find someone local first. If you haven't already, check out my thread in the General forum or on KLOV.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm back in town, stronger than a hundred men and ready for a meet up, who's doing it?!

Last edited:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Journey out to the pioneer valley (northamtpon/amherst area) once my buddies Barcade "The Quarters" opens. We can rage some classics and then shoot to my place for some shmups on some candies.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I will be back on the west coast for a week later this month, but I'm always interested in setting something up

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Nice to see the locals eager for a meet, MASS crew 4LF!!! I'm up for anything my friends!

At this moment as much as I would like to host a meet up to get things going I can't. I just got here last week from Miami and have not landed a new pad yet, once I'm situated we'll get something going, but I'd love to get something going now to start this season and leave the winter behind us...for now.

It's about damn time.

I've missed you and keep wondering why don't we hang more often? Perhaps it has to do with the cold hard fact that you are a great Fatal Fury Special fighter and I'm all blackness on ST...so we have a torny relationship, it is the way of the wicked...

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
At this moment as much as I would like to host a meet up to get things going I can't. I just got here last week from Miami and have not landed a new pad yet, once I'm situated we'll get something going, but I'd love to get something going now to start this season and leave the winter behind us...for now.

I've missed you and keep wondering why don't we hang more often? Perhaps it has to do with the cold hard fact that you are a great Fatal Fury Special fighter and I'm all blackness on ST...so we have a torny relationship, it is the way of the wicked...

We need to mend our torny relationship asap.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Will MASS crew rise from it's ashes with a 2013 summer meet up, or will the crew fall further down into the pit of obscurity?

It remains to be seen....

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
Chempop's place sometime between August 16-25th? I will be back from the West Coast.

Will MASS crew rise from it's ashes with a 2013 summer meet up, or will the crew fall further down into the pit of obscurity?

It remains to be seen....

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
If it's not at someone's place in Metro Boston, PinWiz is probably the next bet. People keep trying to convince me Western MA exists, but I don't believe them.

Chempop

It'll be big enough for a party, but unfortunately it's not open yet. My place is a 10-15 minute drive from there.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
It'll be big enough for a party, but unfortunately it's not open yet. My place is a 10-15 minute drive from there.

Game selection seems pretty weak. PinWiz has a much larger selection of fighters, Viper Phase 1 and Raiden DX.

Chempop

Game selection seems pretty weak. PinWiz has a much larger selection of fighters, Viper Phase 1 and Raiden DX.

Depends on what kinda crowd you want to draw. The retros don't scare away the hipster chicks as much.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Depends on what kinda crowd you want to draw. The retros don't scare away the hipster chicks as much.

I will hit on them hard. I'll also explain to them why their golden age games are trash.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member

I'm down to drive out that way, I can visit a friend at the same time. Do you know more about when that place is opening up?

Chempop

Getting closer!!!
9558116810_2f0aae5991.jpg