New England

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Trendy gamers with trendy expos to trend out their trendy clothes and their trendy attitudes. Oh Gigashits32, why do you insist on sucking so fiercely?

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
Trendy gamers with trendy expos to trend out their trendy clothes and their trendy attitudes. Oh Gigashits32, why do you insist on sucking so fiercely?
Why do you have to such a fucken cock sucking asshole every chance you get?!? What is your god-dam fucken problem do you have a grudge against everyone for the sake of a having a grudge. Is your life that screwed up and miserable you enjoy just being a complete and miserable dick. I guess that is what you get for inserting those joystick shaft's up your ass.
1010651.png

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You make me laugh, maybe you should stop being such a little piece of shit and stop trying to bring up dumb ass topics nobody is interested in. So seriously, wtf is up with this dumb ass post and trendy forum internet pic of some sort of dumb ass trendy humor? You're such a fucking loser, the fuck we need a fuckwad trendy pos like you in here? Yes, I want you to answer this.

...but before you do, I want you to know that you are not alone, there are plenty of posers like you out there, actually there are lots of them in this very forum, they join everyday sharing their stupidity and they're always eager to share the many (laughable) reasons why they think they are so fucken cool.

We got wannabe big timers who are not so big in gaming skills, we got wannabe fighters who can't really fight worth a damn, we got wannabe Shumpeys trendy fucks who shove their cave pcbs down their throats just to gag in style, and we got your favorite group, the douchebags, that is the group with most members, so big in fact that it extends into the rest of the previous groups, all types of wannabes like to be douchebags so they can feel like they are part of something. Is that what you like? You wanna be part of the massive douchebag group? Of course you do, why else would you be posting shit post after shit post. Go ahead join them, they don't frequent these parts except for a certain Neo hater but hey maybe you can take him with you!

Good luck!

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
You make me laugh, maybe you should stop being such a little piece of shit and stop trying to bring up dumb ass topics nobody is interested in. So seriously, wtf is up with this dumb ass post and trendy forum internet pic of some sort of dumb ass trendy humor? You're such a fucking loser, the fuck we need a fuckwad trendy pos like you in here? Yes, I want you to answer this.

...but before you do, I want you to know that you are not alone, there are plenty of posers like you out there, actually there are lots of them in this very forum, they join everyday sharing their stupidity and they're always eager to share the many (laughable) reasons why they think they are so fucken cool.

We got wannabe big timers who are not so big in gaming skills, we got wannabe fighters who can't really fight worth a damn, we got wannabe Shumpeys trendy fucks who shove their cave pcbs down their throats just to gag in style, and we got your favorite group, the douchebags, that is the group with most members, so big in fact that it extends into the rest of the previous groups, all types of wannabes like to be douchebags so they can feel like they are part of something. Is that what you like? You wanna be part of the massive douchebag group? Of course you do, why else would you be posting shit post after shit post. Go ahead join them, they don't frequent these parts except for a certain Neo hater but hey maybe you can take him with you!

Good luck!
I didn't know ElectricGrave the pretentious douche-bag that are is also the leader of the MA Group, oh forgive me king .Who the hell are you to say anything to anyone I mean seriously?

I'm just posting event's that are relevant to Massachusetts area gee who would have fucken thought. I was thinking people in the MA Gathering thread have other interest's. You honestly have to find one little reason to go off on someone. I honestly think you have some sort of mental disability you should go get it checked it.

Than what should people post before it crosses the hair up your ass. Please set the ground rule's oh enlighten everyone. I'm sticking around because in the end I don't give a fuck of what you have to say. It surprises me know one has knocked your light's in the real world for being the biggest bitch out their.

I'll be sure to order one of your shitty overpriced stick's!!!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Ha ha ha! Grab on to anything you can, you little squash able pathetic vermin. You're just retaliating in desperation, I understand, it's ok you poor little guy. I understand your silly tantrum, why not make a thread about your topics instead? Gee everyone else does, shouldn't you follow suit or are you just too fucken dense? Hey, if you're wanna knock my lights out, lmk, I'll let you try, I'll even give you the first shot for free, better make it count!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
When are you going to get sick of sticking your finger in an electrical outlet over and over and over again?

There is no candy in the there. Keep poking it if you want though.

EDIT:
What is your god-dam fucken problem do you have a grudge against everyone for the sake of a having a grudge.

You are a basic person. You do not understand.

Last edited:

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I think a good portion of the MA people that still post have been here for awhile and have actually hung out with members outside of gatherings. EG's OG and opinionated like most people that frequent message boards, but if you have noticed most the MA crew respect him and his opinion. A lot of the Mass Crew have been here a long time and have had to deal with many members that join just to stir shit up... we are older crotchety and sometimes don't always give new members the benefit of the doubt.

Having only known the EG on the boards for the last 10 years I was a little surprised when I finally got to meet him a few weeks ago. I had years and years of EG post to formulate a opinion on him prior to meeting him and have always respected him as a member. After meeting him though I was blown away by how far off my thought were, dude is far more rad than I could have ever guessed. So yeah, if he want's to patrol the boards and give a few new members shit, who don't have any respect towards others or are just here to stir up some shit than more power to him... it gives the rest of a little hope that the forum hasn't gone to complete shit.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Jesus, DJ, thanks for that. I've always known you were pretty cool, even before we met. I remember when I bought a tetris game and a GG stick from you, then you hook it up with a GG import, I think it was a freebie, if not I took it as one, hopefully no one is missing their GG import game...I still have it and the stick is so awesome, I love it!

Edit Note:

I know I can be real hotheaded and voice my opinion frequently, sometimes for the better or worse. In all honesty, I have nothing against new members, I always welcome new members, like I did welcome gigapower32 and everything was fine until he started showing some particular traits that I'm not quite fond of. This is after all a forum, we are all free to express ourselves however we see fit. I don't think I'm above anyone else at all, I just happen to voice out things I don't agree with pretty ferociously sometimes. In that same sense anyone is free to say whatever they want about me, and it happens all the time, is no big deal, really, just today someone made a shirt about me mowing some grass, it was pretty funny.

Overpriced sticks is stretching a lie a bit too far but fuck it, I haven't built a stick in years and only a handful of people had the chance to buy one of my sticks, they know for a fact they got quality in their hands. I was charging around 150-200, not a lot to ask for custom work made from scratch with precision and care. Once the market flooded with quality manufactured product I felt it wasn't necessary to keep on crafting. Maybe one day I'll get back into it, but jesus it's been so long the scene has gone bounds and leaps ahead from what I once knew.

I guess when it comes to MASS crew and the friends that we have made through the years I can honestly say that we are all just a bunch of guys that like to play games, talk some games, play against each other, share the enthusiasm for the hobby. We laugh so hard during the last meet. I was so psyched to see faces I haven't seen in years, my heart skipped a bit when I saw sliceypete all grown up turned into a bad ass, no homo.

There are lots of folks in our group that I wish we could hang more often, I voiced that out as well, I wear my heart under my sleeve I'm told. Good people don't come into our lives everyday, it is only common sense to try and keep us together.

The other day I got to re-unite with my old pals from the days before MASS crew, we are all still MASS crew but we parted for a while, partly my fault, just glad we're all back. Even if things don't go back to the old days with monthly meets and lots of competition we're still pals and that is more than I can ask for.

When I see posts about game fandom it irks me, it's like putting people on a pedestal that don't need to be there hence my response. After the gigapower intro post he started posting about names I had no idea WTF?! I felt like; "What is up with this groupie?!" Hell, I just felt like he just wanted all of us to pay attention to this "scene" thing he was unto. I mean c'mon! Get a hold of yourself there for a second. Wait till you can make a thread and then share your shit, don't invade our space with your crap, that's how I felt and expressed it, how is that unjust? Should I just leave it alone and allow it to carry on? Why should I? I make my voice heard, there is no fault in that.

I'm sorry to all my pals for derailing this gathering thread so hard, I only mean well and I know I go about it harsh sometimes.

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
We might not meet up every weekend, month, hell even a year like some other groups. Our strong points are even after years of not meeting up when we do its like clockwork, instant shoot the shit, catch up, and play some games. We help each other out whether its on the forums with questions or physically on the tech side repairing, helping with a restore, etc. We try to pass on deals and combine stuff like shipping: Past group buys; Marquee holders, cabs, etc.

A lot of the Mass Crew have been here a long time and have had to deal with many members that join just to stir shit up... we are older crotchety and sometimes don't always give new members the benefit of the doubt.

What Delly said. As far as EG, he is a good guy and is very knowledgeable and helpful. He likes to voice his opinion and tell things straight up. For Mass folks he is like many of us and passionate about the hobby and goes out of his way to help ppl. He has the right to voice his opinion and is straight forward unlike many others, as well as being very active on here for a longtime. I have a lot of respect for him and he is a stand up dude in person.

Giga, you're new and have said a few oddball comments here and there, had some ridiculous signature, and started on the wrong foot with a few folks. Just take it easy and grow some skin.

bustedstr8

Trollbox Trade Federation,
NG.com EG

article-0-0BF8EBEC00000578-297_634x796.jpg

Spoiler:
MA Crew EG
Cute-Kitten-kittens-16122951-500-313.jpg

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
So things are getting busy on my end and the only time I can probably host is October 11th. Probably, because there is a chance I may have to cancel a week or two prior. October 11th is also the only time in the foreseeable future that I will be able to host for awhile.

Outside of that most of my weekends are booked from here on out, but if anyone wants to get some Garou, Breakers Revenge, MD3 or TSS in midweek hit me up.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Outside of that most of my weekends are booked from here on out, but if anyone wants to get some Garou, Breakers Revenge, MD3 or TSS in midweek hit me up.

Expect to be hit up in the near future.

Excuses are weak, but if my place had a more appropriate lay out, I would have hosted a meet by now. Fitting more than 1 tv in the living room isn't feasible. Having 4 + people in my bedroom wouldn't work either. My excuses be weak!

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Expect to be hit up in the near future.

Excuses are weak, but if my place had a more appropriate lay out, I would have hosted a meet by now. Fitting more than 1 tv in the living room isn't feasible. Having 4 + people in my bedroom wouldn't work either. My excuses be weak!

Sounds good!

My busyness will be explained in full at the end of September btw.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Any shmupperfication going on next weekend?

If anybody wants to go to the Cape and eat seafood, play games my joint is available.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Sorry, been needing to keep my schedule open for work meetings and crap, I think it’s sorted now.
For a meet here (western MA) either weekend the 12-15th, or 19th, or 20th would work.

Any preferences? Also, the 11th (next thursday) we’ll be doing something too.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
My Thursdays have been slurped up by work. The 19th or 20th sounds good to me

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
So 9/11 is still a go? 19-20th is out for me. Big fighting game tournament/video game convention etc. at Foxwoods that weekend. I'll be running a Super Turbo tournament and maybe some other old games (CvS2, Alpha 2 etc.) there as well.

Chempop

Hmmm I haven’t been to foxwoods in a while... iinnnntterrressstttinnggg

luggal

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Woah, I didn't know this convention was going on. I'm 15 minutes from Mohegan and 25 or so from Foxwoods. Gotta check this out! Thanks!

Justomania

n00b
So 9/11 is still a go? 19-20th is out for me. Big fighting game tournament/video game convention etc. at Foxwoods that weekend. I'll be running a Super Turbo tournament and maybe some other old games (CvS2, Alpha 2 etc.) there as well.

hell yeah i need to try to finish up the super neo 29 i have to bring that along with my blast so we can run ST :D

Chempop

TOMORROW SEPT 11 GET YOUR ASS TO THE CHEM-CADE AND THE QUARTERS!!!!

(pm for details)

[edit] Will be giving away many CRTs if anyone is interested. Nothing too special, plenty to choose from, otherwise they are getting dropped off to the electronics disposal this weekend, time to make space in the hallway again. :crying:

Last edited: