New England

Nerdygrrl

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I would offer up my office in western MA, but The lineup is a little small for a decent gathering: Gyruss, Joust, Crystal Castles, MVS U4, and the Egret.. I missed the old office and lineup 20+ games and 1,000 square feet.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I would offer up my office in western MA, but The lineup is a little small for a decent gathering: Gyruss, Joust, Crystal Castles, MVS U4, and the Egret.. I missed the old office and lineup 20+ games and 1,000 square feet.

Gyruss, joust and a neo would keep me busy for hours :D

Shivan128

Mr. Big's Thug
As much as I would love to host one of these, I have a little one on the way soon and a 2 year old hyperactive son. The wifey would probably frown on this at the moment. Plus, I'm still trying to get my damn supergun working!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Ha Ha good luck bro. I think the band broke up. MASS crew seems to be inactive. Here is your chance to start VT KREW.

That's not true. Last time I invited you to come over and hang you had family matters at hand.

MASS crew never dies!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Well, despite this fact, MASS crew as a greater whole isn't what I would call very active. No one really posts in these threads (Jassin000) bumped this one from January). Do people in the crew still hang out? Of course! They did before MASS Crew had a name.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
@Splitt442 Dry in terms of alcohol while at the shop, (it's a family friendly store) we could get drinks elsewhere.

I would set up additional TVs for all matter of obscure PC-Engine/Saturn/Jap 360 shooting action from Sylphia to Mushi Matsuri, namedropping... The store would need a little notice, but they are down. Nerdygrrl's place is legit too, she sold me the goldie :mr_t:

Last edited:

simian raticus

War Room ONLY!
My old, sick and tired hands make a good and free pizza for all people of the world! Shark brain with polar bears meat + bean + potatoes + baracuda eyes + bat nail + rat hairs from the head + balls of bull + ape skin + chimpanzee lips + dog teeath + cat liver + fish stomatch + horse anus + bird belly + anteater tail + father nose + mommy ears + brother hands + sister uterus + grandfarher back bone + uchicha bold! :shame::loco::scratch::lol:

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
@Splitt442 Dry in terms of alcohol while at the shop, (it's a family friendly store) we could get drinks elsewhere.

I would set up additional TVs for all matter of obscure PC-Engine/Saturn/Jap 360 shooting action from Sylphia to Mushi Matsuri, namedropping... The store would need a little notice, but they are down. Nerdygrrl's place is legit too, she sold me the goldie :mr_t:

Cool, works for me.

aria

Former Moderator
Wow, you guys got a simian raticus post. It's like having Banksy spray your house.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
I would like to 2nd Nerdygrrl's place for our NE gathering. Her line up might be smallish but I agree with Panda, hours of fun to be had on those machines. It would be nice to meet everyone... I believe ElectricGrave has even challenged me to a game of SS2, and I want to make good on that! :D

Larrabee

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Any chance anyone has a cab for sale? I am looking for 1 or 2 astro/blast cities or Egret IIs.

Let me know! Thanks!
-Kevin

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I flew in a couple days ago, my stuff is on its way

Hey man, welcome to New England.

New Hampshire is alright, but I have to warn you, it's kind of a ghost state if you already didn't know. When you get some leisure time, try to spend it in Boston. My roomate is from CA, and he likes it here alright. Have you been up here before?

Last edited:

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I have been out to the area a few times before, but I love the outdoors so I plan to take advantage of it. I'm just waiting for my container to show up so I can get my PVM back up and rocking.

Thanks for the compliment buddy, you were my best windjammers competition. Roger and Dan got a bruising ;)

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
I have been out to the area a few times before, but I love the outdoors so I plan to take advantage of it. I'm just waiting for my container to show up so I can get my PVM back up and rocking.

Thanks for the compliment buddy, you were my best windjammers competition. Roger and Dan got a bruising ;)

Hey, what about me. We had some epic matches, haha. The zero point round and the sudden death. Glad to see you made it out there safely.

Darren870

Previously Lusted for Lard
The one Dave (bustedstr8) had back in 2009 was a lot of fun. He had the perfect set up for it. I think he sold most of his stuff though.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
The one Dave (bustedstr8) had back in 2009 was a lot of fun. He had the perfect set up for it. I think he sold most of his stuff though.

That was a lot of fun. Thanks for the ride back BTW.
Damn you Sliceypete!

bustedstr8

Trollbox Trade Federation,

I still have everything, it went into storage for a while while I was house hunting.

dsc01955.jpg

dsc01953r.jpg

Last edited: