New England

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
Not to shyt on cyberbots though... Its on my list of shit i dont have.

~~Sh1t.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
I have several large bags of apples if anyone wants to get their mash on.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
All this talk makes me wanna come next time and deliver the beat down to all on 3rdS and ST. I mean why not? it'll be fun!

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
You should! And don't forget shmup school at my place.

[edit]
You can also look at the super neo 29 and try to remember what surgery you did to it.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
All this talk makes me wanna come next time and deliver the beat down to all on 3rdS and ST. I mean why not? it'll be fun!

Please teach me 3s. I'm so bad.

Also shoutouts to ECzan for hosting last night :buttrock:

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
Jambit and I got the monitor in the other New Versus City up and going. Some kinks to work out, but its playable. Thanks Joe, for the help and Jassin for teh parts. Was able to swap things around and get a good 'un.

Looking to have Friziiday Night Fizzightz weekly for the spring and summer. Ebin Sugah-Water you gotta come back and learn 3S from Gavin-sensei. He is the godfather/hermit guru of RI SF3.

jambitboom

Cham Cham's Banana
Jambit and I got the monitor in the other New Versus City up and going. Some kinks to work out, but its playable. Thanks Joe, for the help and Jassin for teh parts. Was able to swap things around and get a good 'un.

Looking to have Friziiday Night Fizzightz weekly for the spring and summer. Ebin Sugah-Water you gotta come back and learn 3S from Gavin-sensei. He is the godfather/hermit guru of RI SF3.

Now we just need to rig up the kicks to get ST and 3S at the same time!

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Do you need a CPS2 harness? I think I have an extra.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Brattle theater is screening Spirited Away and My neighbor Totoro this Friday and Saturday. LINK

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Brattle usually screens anime from a blu ray player so it's not worth it for me. I'm not a fan of otaku / weeaboo girls which was all there was at the brattle's evangelion marathon in January. Seeing a bunch of ghibli movies on actual film a few years ago was an awesome experience.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
I have the dual audio (JPN/ENG) 1080p versions of Akira (remastered), Appleseed, Cowboy Bebop (original sessions remastered), Paprika and Spirited Away.
I also have alcohol (I <3 gin) and of course classic video (GEN/SNES/Saturn/MVS) games.

If that floats any (Somerville) Mass folks boats, I would be open to hosting a small meetup on a week (I always work weekends) night.