New England

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
I'm free around 2:00-ish, people can gather at my place any time or meet at the quarters. I'm about 15 min from the arcade, but a 5 min hop over Mt Tom off exit 17B.

Chempop

i've PMed Split and Ebin, guys let me know if that sounds good. Anyone else I need to give directions to?

ALSO might have foghat to mention, BRING a jamma fighting game for my place, unless you want me to ghetto-rid a dreamcast, I don't offer much outside of shmups.

Chempop

woooo super turbo would be awesome! haven't played that in forever.

Chempop

Owner of The Quarters wants to know if you guys are "serious players" regarding 3rd Strike :vik:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Owner of The Quarters wants to know if you guys are "serious players" regarding 3rd Strike :vik:

Is that code for "I'm going to switch the board out with another game"?

I don't play fighting games enough anymore to be a "serious player" at anything. That being said, I'd rather have Third Strike in the cab over MvC1.

Chempop

Woo good time guys, I'm beat. Split, Sugarwater, ASID, Zang, and jambitboom were all troopers making the haul out here. Hope the plumbing and lonely apple sauce didn't bother you guys too much. I'll be a better host next time, perhaps thaw some peas for you guys. Not going to talk about ST after Jboom whooped me with only using strongP(?). Also not going to talk about how we all got schooled in 3S by the owner of The Quarters hehe

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Not going to talk about ST after Jboom whooped me with only using strongP(?). Also not going to talk about how we all got schooled in 3S by the owner of The Quarters hehe

To be fair, Chun's strong is pretty high in the pantheon of fighting game buttons.

That dude made me want to practice 3s more. GGs all.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Fun time dudes. Chempop is a kind host and it was nice meeting those who I haven't met previously.

I gotta warn everyone to wash their hands though. You might catch my flu.

Also not going to talk about how we all got schooled in 3S by the owner of The Quarters hehe

I will talk about this. I BEAT HIM TWICE.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Props to Chem-Poppa for taking me to shmup school and being a rockin' host.

Also, I'd like to thank everyone who reinforced my hatred of all things Street Fighter 2... I might need therapy after last night!

Chempop

even ryu's junk?

13513840283_628f617ab8_z.jpg

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
It's so bad Blanka is recoiling in horror. I hope I can have 12 abs like Ryu someday.

Also, I'd like to thank everyone who reinforced my hatred of all things Street Fighter 2

My bad! It's a good game, give it a chance! :D Just pick Boxer or Claw!

I will talk about this. I BEAT HIM TWICE.

That's what made me want to practice. He was just doing random shit but I never play 3s :(

Last edited:

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
OH HE MAD OH HE MAD OH HE MAD OH HE MAD OH HE MAD
:keke::thevt::mr_t::lol::keke::thevt::mr_t::keke::thevt::lol::keke::thevt::mr_t::lol::keke::thevt::lol::keke::thevt::mr_t:

Last edited:

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
I missed all the fun this time. April is coming, maybe djdelly will host again?

I'll probably be game for a third attempt at a proper gathering sometime in april.

Sunday night if possible? I have (real) Breakers\Breakers Revenge on the Omega+161! :lolz:

20140324_102246-1.jpg

jambitboom

Cham Cham's Banana
Woo good time guys, I'm beat. Split, Sugarwater, ASID, Zang, and jambitboom were all troopers making the haul out here. Hope the plumbing and lonely apple sauce didn't bother you guys too much. I'll be a better host next time, perhaps thaw some peas for you guys. Not going to talk about ST after Jboom whooped me with only using strongP(?). Also not going to talk about how we all got schooled in 3S by the owner of The Quarters hehe
Good times, it was cool meeting some more peeps on the forums. We'll get your ST leveled up next time Chem :)

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
Good times, it was cool meeting some more peeps on the forums. We'll get your ST leveled up next time Chem :)

Forget that.... Chem needs to learn MvC2. Sentinel is the only character in a fighter that you legitimately pilot.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I missed all the fun this time. April is coming, maybe djdelly will host again?

I'm not against hosting another get together and could hold it on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday it really makes no difference to me, but travel and shows leave me with only the 4/12 & 4/26 for the month of April.

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
Yes, the game where you are all Sentinel.

But on the rill tho non of those bots have anything on king robo himself William H. Sentinel.