New England

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Good times tonight boys, props to jassin000, ASID, and Zang for making it out to the west siiiiide. I will try to remember to bring stools to the arcade next time lol. Was fun getting schooled a bit by Urien and was happy you stopped by my place to check out my setup.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I had fun. Quarters is cool, and I appreciate the tour of your pad / setup.

And maybe if I ate more than three donuts today and had less beer in my system my Urien wouldn't have been BEATEN BY A GIRL.

Last edited:

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Chem: Sorry we couldn't have stayed longer, that drive is something of a hike. Thanks for inviting us back to Chemcade, legit setup!

andsuch: Don't feel bad about the lady smackdown, I beat her twice... But also lost twice! She could play Ken/Q really well, Q is surprising to me as he is almost never used. If last night taught me anything, I NEED TO WORK ON MY PERRY. I did feel pretty good about my Hugo skillz however. Who was that guy we played? Said he was a member of the site, and scored a Blast in the group buy. I thought his use of Ryu's unblockable fireball was perfectly timed/executed.

Last edited:

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
PERRY IS OVERRATED. Never liked that guy.

Also, you fellows need to learn to harness a more selective memory. For example, I have no recollection of losing to a girl. A good exercise is to not pay attention to what you have for breakfast. Get up bright and early, and start forgetting shit. These days, I usually don't even remember waking up.

Oh, and I lost to her Ken once, but I was drunk, malnourished, someone farted, the sticks were ass, the stools were too high and the sun was in my eyes.

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
Oh and I don't play 3s cuz I'm only proficient in games that let me jump 8 or 9 times in a row.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
PERRY IS OVERRATED. Never liked that guy.

Also, you fellows need to learn to harness a more selective memory. For example, I have no recollection of losing to a girl. A good exercise is to not pay attention to what you have for breakfast. Get up bright and early, and start forgetting shit. These days, I usually don't even remember waking up.

Oh, and I lost to her Ken once, but I was drunk, malnourished, someone farted, the sticks were ass, the stools were too high and the sun was in my eyes.

Saturn or Luke?

ECZang, I will use selective memory to forget your bad advice.

BTW, she only beat me once, uh twice?

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Saturday's are never going to work for me now because of the new job. Please plan future gatherings accordingly. ;)

Chempop

Saturday the 28th I'm on for dude, even if it's not a huge turnout. Besides, who needs a cave/shmup hater harshing my mellow ;)

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
He is talking about me... I said "if you've played one Cave shooter, you've basically played 'em all" and I stand by that statement. The Chemcade is a shooter fans wetdream btw, more taters then in all of Ohio! :D

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
He is talking about me... I said "if you've played one Cave shooter, you've basically played 'em all" and I stand by that statement. The Chemcade is a shooter fans wetdream btw, more taters then in all of Ohio! :D

Ohio only has one potato.

Chempop

"I can't take Guwange seriously because it has a cat-spider"
~ Jassin000

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Jesus, you guys compiling a book? Yea I say some crazy shit <strike>sometimes</strike> often... Crazy as a cat spider, some might say.

tumblr_m6ajpvDTfC1qc1gamo1_400.gif

P.S. Was I right or was I right when I said... "Neo Dev Team slobz on my knobz like corn on da cobz!" After seeing that unbeatable boss in XYX, I rest my case.

Last edited:

Chempop

Whoops, yeah I mean saturday the 29th (sorry bout that). I'm usually free weekdays, but not until after 6:00.