New England

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Anyone want to meet up at Quarters in Hadley soon?

yeah let me know in advanced if possible. I'm not sure which fighting game they are currently running, but I could talk to the owner about a swap. if anyone is interested in swinging by my place before or after 9I'm about 15 min from the quarters), we could maybe arrange that too. I have shmups but wouldn't be opposed to someone bringing a capcom fighter (as long as it doesn't have silly air-jumps).

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Super Turbo is fun if I don't play you guys, but if I do it might get pretty boring...just sayin'

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I have a huge project to finish and the deadline is the 31st. So April 5 would be best for me, but don't change plans purely on my account.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Because of my job weekend are never going to work for me. I am going to take a trip out to Quarters a week from tomorrow (Tuesday the 18th) if anyone else is down. Chem says anytime after 6:30pm works for him, so I'm shooting for 5pm~10pm.

If anyone near Somerville MA (delly?) area needs a ride out let me know, its about 1:45min drive and I can hold two (Mini Cooper) passengers.

Chempop

I'll be free on tues after 6:00ish. We could meet at The Quarters and if there is time after head back to my place for a bit.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'll keep tabs on things and see what happens when the time comes.

ALL TALK NO ACTION
Don't get feisty with me sugar, you know that I've tried reaching you out to hang several times and vice versa with no fruition. Life just keeps on happening...

It's true. Anyone got Third Strike?

...that will get boring as well. Last time we had a group of folks playing 3rdS I was told I didn't know how to "properly" play it 'cause I wasn't running my head into any hits???! I think MOTW would be nice 'cause I'm pretty green and I've heard DJDelly is quite the connoisseur on the matter.

Last edited:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I understand. But i'm going to keep giving you shit until I get that pure gaming energy.

...that will get boring as well. Last time we had a group of folks playing 3rdS I was told I didn't know how to "properly" play it 'cause I wasn't running my head into any hits???!

Uhhh i'm assuming whoever said that to you hasn't been posting in this thread.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Well, I just landed a pad, it's nothing fancy but it's good size. Soon I'll be reaching out to all the MASS crew peeps for a sorely needed reunion, first things first though, I haven't set much of anything yet but I will and then I'll plan a solid meet. PGE4LF!!!

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I think MOTW would be nice 'cause I'm pretty green and I've heard DJDelly is quite the connoisseur on the matter.

I honestly doubt I'll make it to one of these runs to the arcade due to life and always having to rely on someone else for transportation to-and-fro... Garou is really the only game I play anymore and that is one when other people are around or when I go back to MN or Vegas. I don't want to ride out there with someone just so I can play a few people in garou and then have to wait around till my ride is ready to go, it's just not my idea of good way to spend my day off.

I am down to play in my hood or someone else's that is a little more transit friendly when ever my schedule allows for it.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
There's bus access that takes you to the T if you can deal with that. When the time comes I'll reach out to everyone here and whoever can make it will be most welcome.

Chempop

Anyone else available for this saturday or next to meet for a double header (The Quarters, and the Chem-cade)?

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
There's bus access that takes you to the T if you can deal with that. When the time comes I'll reach out to everyone here and whoever can make it will be most welcome.

What area did you move to Chris?

Chempop

I'll get ECZang and jambitboom on the horn, if they can't make it this sat, then they have no choice but to commit to the following. I'll try to hammer out solid plans by tomorrow evening.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I have no work thursday and friday. Saturday I will be out around 6, so depending on whats happening I may be able to come down. I don't want to drive for a short night though.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Next saturday is good for me, I'm traveling this weekend.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
A gentleman never asks...

Ha ha! Always with the best lines...
What area did you move to Chris?
Not far from where I lived before, just 5 mins north east from there. The bus route 222 from Quincy center T station is the one to take leaving you right at my door.

When the time comes I'll post all the info and directions for everyone.