Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
update: it's battle garegga in the astro and tgm2 in one of my blasts

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
How many cabs do you have in there? Are they yours or theirs and do you make any moneys? I have some cabs in storage that I wouldn't mind put to use if I can make some moneys, lmk.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
So what do they have in there, got a list? Do you make money in there? DO you split if half way or how does it work?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I've thinned the herd over the years so I'm down to 6 in storage, 3 at home, depending on the place and how it works out I'd be interested in having some in circulation, I got enough games that I can always keep something good in them. They're just sitting there 'cause I only have enough room for 3, maybe a couple more but then they'll be side by side, guess that's not so bad given I play by myself most of the time but at the moment I'm separating them with small cube shelves, makes great space for 2P action in all cabs all at once if the situation presents itself, lol.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Are you ASID's boyfriend? Is that why you referred to you two as "we?"

I'm guessing fakeXsound was speaking on the behalf of all of the MA members.

Anyways, I appreciate your gesture. I'll consider it.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I'm guessing fakeXsound was speaking on the behalf of all of the MA members.

Anyways, I appreciate your gesture. I'll consider it.

Indeed I was.

But the Mass Crew has a kind of unspoken Utah thing going on.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I went to Round 1 for the first time this weekend. Damn, those stretched screens are a bummer. But Futari 1.5 was on freeplay. And I finally got to play the arcade version of Taiko no Tatsujin.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Where is Round 1? Are there legit boards or 360 ports?

Taunton in a ghetto mall. It's a mix of Sega Lindbergh cabs and Viewlix cabs. Some have OG hardware, some is NESiCA (legal ROMs hosted by Taito). No CRT candies unfortunately.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
PS: Anyone interested in a complete and sealed DDR: Mario Mix? I'm not going to ship it, since it's so big, but I only want what I've got into it: $50 or $55 - I'll have to check.