New England

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
My Garou game used to be a lot better than what I showed that day and I promise you will see me as a stronger contender next time we meet.

Outside of the two things I'd never pulled off in a mach, the 2X Kevin meter build wifs mid combo and the Hoku Combo to super i've never been able to hit, I was rusty as hell.

And I only think B. Janet showed up on random twice.

Last edited:

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
I got Garou (and VSav) on 360. GT is same as my name here.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
How about another western MA meet late august or sept?

Happy to host 5-8 people who like shooters... I suppose 1 cab can have fighters like last time. Not sure what's in rotation at The Quarters at the moment.

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
September 11th?

How about another western MA meet late august or sept?

Happy to host 5-8 people who like shooters... I suppose 1 cab can have fighters like last time. Not sure what's in rotation at The Quarters at the moment.

Chempop

Whenever works for you, I sent your bro a text asking when you were around. He didn't reply :conf:

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
I vote Sept, I'm going to be on vacation in Aug. I'd like an updated list of Quarters scores too, so I can beat them :keke:

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Labor day is September 1st this year, so I'm game for mid September sometime.

Chempop

No smokers allowed, unless you are K-2 and are bringing cave, toaplan, and raizing pcbs.

On second thought, maybe I'll just require a small fee of all your cigarettes are belong to me at the door.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
I don't have a problem not smoking at the meet... I might sneak drags off of my obnoxious, yet hopefully less noxious, electronic smoking stick.

I'm in tate withdrawal, my Astro is on the fritz again; This meet will be worth the drive.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
It's ok nobody's perfect.

The only reason I have an 360 was from being part owner in the nerd shop in St. pete.

Ace combat 6 are Garou are the only two games I've played at my house in the life of the 360. I can't justify paying money to play either of those two online on a 360.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The only reason I have an 360 was from being part owner in the nerd shop in St. pete.

Ace combat 6 are Garou are the only two games I've played at my house in the life of the 360. I can't justify paying money to play either of those two online on a 360.

I'm just kidding, I understand. I feel the same way about other systems but I know it's just a preference thing. In my case there's too much good stuff that could be played online among us or whatever. I'm gonna try the GGPO and see if I can get it working up to par, I struggled last time 'cause my computer is old but as long as MAME runs I'm happy so I haven't upgraded in a while.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
I'm just kidding, I understand. I feel the same way about other systems but I know it's just a preference thing. In my case there's too much good stuff that could be played online among us or whatever. I'm gonna try the GGPO and see if I can get it working up to par, I struggled last time 'cause my computer is old but as long as MAME runs I'm happy so I haven't upgraded in a while.

I'm glad to help anyone set up GGPO, just send me a message. It's not that hard.

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
Well, my wedding is on the 13th, so I will be in town for the preceding week. We were planning on hitting up The Quarters the night of the 11th.

Whenever works for you, I sent your bro a text asking when you were around. He didn't reply :conf:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Been to the Sinclair yet? It's a pretty awesome venue.

No, Converge play there when they do play a show, but I always get too lazy to go. So this will be my first time there.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
That's Justo's Third Strike cab at Game Underground in Framingham, go give the man some quarters.