New England

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Yeah Pancake Man is going to be too difficult for me too. Like I said earlier I've got a quick work thing I need to do tomorrow from 10 ish to 11ish.
Excited that it looks like we will have a good group

Last edited:

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
If anybody has a male-male S-video cable they could bring I might need to make use of one.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
In case of full driveway, you can park on the shoulder along my fence, or if that's no available, a little further along County Rd is a LDS church that you can park at. It's up the hill from my house same side of the street.

If anybody likes cream in their coffee, I'm fresh out

Last edited:

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Thanks for hosting sir

Thank you sir, for all your help with the machines and for throwing down for pizzain a moment of crisis!

Big thanks to all for making the trip down to the Cape, I had a blast and the house didn't collapse so that's a win in my book.

It was great meeting Ellert, bustedst8 and bustedst8's DD, hope to meet again in the future. ASID, FakeXsound and Ratical, always a great time thanks for coming down. Marc gets a special commendation for transporting half the crew from north of Boston.

ratikal

n00b
I had a lot of fun, I took some pictures too so I'll get those up soon. Thank you for hosting K-2!

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Pancakes > EG

Sorry I didn't make it, glad to assist Ratikal with the heads up. Any highlights? Magical Droppings? Cabs exploding? 1CCs?

bustedstr8

Trollbox Trade Federation,
I had a great time at the meetup Ken, thanks for hosting. I just wish I could of stayed longer and got some of dat Money Puzzle going, but there is always next time. Scott (The DD) says thanks as well, he had a fun time mashing through Metal Sludge 3 for 90 minutes :keke:

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
No explosions:buttrock:

Ebinsugewa and I rewired a bird's nest of a control panel which took some patience, and my TurboDuo's laser which had had one foot in the grave finally went kaput
Other than than that all went pretty smoothly. Played lots of different games! Less Magical Drops more Abacus Exchanger!!

Ratikal can post some pics unless anyone objects.

I'm not sure if anyone got any 1ccs. fakeXsound came close to cold clearing Coryoon and Ratikal was doing his best to break the laws of time and space on Deathsmiles 2.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
I think my CP rewire helped balance out all the things I broke. Last count was at least:

1) Duo laser
2) My PVM's sound
3) asid's back in Karnov's, make him humble

Spoiler:
:keke: