New England

SSS

neo retired
will there be copious amounts of pizza for sustenance?

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Good times. I wish there was good pizza here. You still down south?

Last edited:

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
I just moved back to Boston after 12 years in New York City.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
I'm often in Andover MA , already met andsuchisdeath (nice guy, look to meet again!)

As soon as I have dates I'll update you, it would be great~

Btw I'm doing visa docs right now, maybe from April I'll be looking for an apt, so definetively, next one is on me :P

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Next time we have a BIG meet up I'll make a post about it here. MASS crew represent!

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I could make it down to MASS no problem, just need to plan ahead. You guys got anything in the works?

tomwaits

Neo Geo Cup '98
10 Year Member
I might be interested in going too. If someone sets a time & place, send me a PM in case I miss the thread update.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Nothing planned at the moment. We're in the middle of restructuring the old group. Once we got something planned, I'll make a thread and post a link here.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I will be living in Merrimack and working in Nashua, so about an hour north of Boston. I know Grave and a few members are from that area.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Cool man. I've been to Merrimack. Some people call it Ca$hua, some people call it Trashua, but Nashua is alright too.

FalcomAdol

Fio's Quartermaster
I work out in Andover, live in a tiny place in Boston. Me and the GF are trying to find a permanent place now...so we'll see how that affects things. I'm a cabless individual though, not half as cool as EG.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
I work out in Andover, live in a tiny place in Boston. Me and the GF are trying to find a permanent place now...so we'll see how that affects things. I'm a cabless individual though, not half as cool as EG.

The only thing half as cool as EG is absolute zero.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
If people are up to take a trip to the Cape I set up my Goldie at my friends game shop in Barnstable. It's a big shop with parking, but it would have to be a dry gathering... Just throwing it out there