Thread: St. Louis Gathering

Guerilla Warrior

St. Louis Gathering

I'm debating if it would be worth trying to set up something at my home around mid/late May (Lake St. Louis, MO). Anybody interested?

Morden's Lackey

I might be up for it, depending if I'm in town. Whats your setup like?

Guerilla Warrior

Old video, but mostly the same. Switched the sticks on the ghetto cabinet to SF x TK 360 sticks. The stick that was there is now my portable arcade setup that does OG Xbox, 360, PS3, PS4, and PS2 if I switch the cord.

I have a couple mame PC's 1 that also has steam game on it and Killer Instinct. 4 360's (1 modded), 2 modded OG Xbox, 2 PS2 (one modded), 1 modded Wii, 1 WiiU, 1 PS3, 1 PS4, 2 DC, 2 Saturns, SNES. NES, Neo Geo MVS, Neo Geo AES.

Ususally just have the modded 360, regular 360, modded Xbox, PS3, PS4, Wii, and WiiU on the 65". A 360, and PC on the Ghetto Arcade cabinet (can also handle PS3 or PS4). Modded PS2 and AES on the shitty 13" TV. DC or MAME computer on the Monitor and the MVS cabinet.

Also have a lot of controller converters depending on preference. Oh and a shit ton of games that I don't feel like covering.

Crossed Swords Squire

I like fighting games?!
    It's your fault that when I woke up, I put my hands above my head, started grinding the air and thought about you.

Guerilla Warrior

Good to know?

Thread Information