SVC Chaos Akuma super move

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Not sure what it is but I can never make it fire. I do it on SFA3 all the time without issue.

I can do any other move from the major characters. Also tried in 2 different cabs. Never goes. Talking about Shun Goku Satsu.

Supposed to be A, A, forward, B, C.
Anyone that can make it fire might know what I'm doing wrong?

I know with SFA3 I would do it super fast. jab, jab, forward, short fierce... all in like 1 second. I slowed it down a bit on Chaos but no avail.

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Not sure what it is but I can never make it fire. I do it on SFA3 all the time without issue.

I can do any other move from the major characters. Also tried in 2 different cabs. Never goes. Talking about Shun Goku Satsu.

Supposed to be A, A, forward, B, C.
Anyone that can make it fire might know what I'm doing wrong?

I know with SFA3 I would do it super fast. jab, jab, forward, short fierce... all in like 1 second. I slowed it down a bit on Chaos but no avail.

Are you doing it when you are on the second half of your life bar? The SGS in this game is an Exceed move and those can only be done once you've lost 50% of your health and your name is flashing.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Are you doing it when you are on the second half of your life bar? The SGS in this game is an Exceed move and those can only be done once you've lost 50% of your health and your name is flashing.

This+ you only get *one* chance @ it. If you whiff an Exceed, that is it until your next match.