Wizard Tilting Lible: The Last Odyssey for Last Odysseys

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Everyone involved will now perform a soft shoe routine as we exit stage left. Good night folks.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Special thanks to:

SamuraiShodownSensei
Razoola
T_Smallz
Gamefan
Spoon
Shroom
Wasabi
Kiselgof
NeoTurfMasta
Metallizer

And anyone else I forgot.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Chris, you puke yet? I know you're reading this.

How's that shit taste?

Kaioh

Sakura's Bank Manager
Sad that the ROM dump wasn't true, but funny as shit to see the whole routine play out. Well done everyone involved. Well fucking done!! :)

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
heh. i just noticed something.

Screenshot2012-01-22at13402AM.png

lets just zoom in on that a bit...

Screenshot2012-01-22at13807AM.png

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Chris, you just answered 5 completely made up questions about a game that nobody even has.

And you took credit for your answers.

Last Odyssey was used to lure you out, the members of this site trolled the fuck out of you.

What we did was prove that you never had the fucking game.

Your ego got the best of you.

You took the bait.

I almost feel bad right now about how bad we fucking SHIT on you.

All of NGF's credibility is lost.

Last Odyssey will remain a mystery.

For those of you guys not in on this, we're sorry that we led you guys on.

I do promise that there will be REAL news in the next couple of weeks that will blow you away.

Until nest time...

Have fun with this.

- Mike

This has to be the ultimate burn NGF has ever received. Thanks to everyone who helped set this up.

Ho. Ly. Shit.

Goddamn, I love this place.

Ukee

Geese's Thug
Even if it wasn't real, still the best entertainment I've had in years.

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
I was going to drink 2 glasses of this old vine zinfandel tonight, but now I am polishing off the whole fucking bottle!!! Great job, great fucking job guys!!! I have not felt this good over a NGF related thread ever!!! Now I can look at my freaked Metal Slug 3 cart and actually laugh.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
The important thing we all learned from this is, no pinball video game can compete with Epic Pinball.

Now if y'all will excuse me, I'm gonna fire up the ole' DosBox...

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Another 2cents for the Tonk. :-)

Thank you for your clear answer, I take your word, thank you for clarification.

I know you're right. In total honesty, reading this thread (as some other in the past) it seems to me like you would really like for Chris to be clear and honest on any matter, for him to regain your own trust. Since somewhat you're still amazed he can be be so different in private communication and with his own public persona. May be just my wrong feeling though.

Neverless, I for one never ever assumed NGF actually had the proto for Last Odissey, but one VHS most likely coming from 'press material' NGF got from the NGF (<- the Japanese magazine) archives.

Also, as a honest collector, I really hope Tonk and his group can create some business for them to regain their costs in the whole deal. Should you need some advice/help for any graphic works on a JPN-style insert, please do not hesitate to drop me a line. That's also my professional field since 15 years now (Japanese entertainment product VHS, DVD, etc), and you know I'm such mad about those "trivial" stuff like the consistency of inconsistency in SNK design, etc.

Also, why should Chris hope for the ROM not to be released? This is something I can't really get.

Should the Tonk group release an AES convert, I would buy it. At Tonk's price. I would buy it for I would like to own the game in AES for, and that's all. I would be pretty sure Tonk would later release the rom, and happy with it. Would the 'value' of my covert go down? Who cares. Would my convert cease to be so OMG exclusive, for anyone to produce his own? Who cares. I do NOT collect games for their value. I do NOT collect game as an investment. Nor I collect games for posing.

I collect (eventually pricy) games for I like them, for their meaningful to me in many ways. That may be stupid, yes, and you can call me a stupid. But doing the same for posing, or as an investment... that is *ridiculous*, not just stupid, isn't it? :)

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Tonk, I love you man. I haven't been around much lately, due to crappy connection. This was the 1st thread I ran in to.
Thank god this place is still the same.

Mike26

McWow,
Holy moley! TonK this is the ultimate thread. Dude you just proved this guy is a straight liar, and that htere's no way out of it. He's boxed himself into a lie by lying. You really are much smarter than I ever imagined (not that i thought you weren't smart). Damn amazing job there sir. And to everyone involved who helped, nice work.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
In the spirit of good faith I have posted something to usenet that I did work on many moons ago that has been suffering bit rot on my hdd. enjoy.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
What a headfuck.

Good times, mad props to all the funsters involved :D

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
Ouch.

Hey you!

/me points out at Mike running away with the MVS preorder money :lolz::lolz::lolz:

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
AWWW so there was no rom *crys*

But hey, we got to see NGF boys exposed for what they really are. I've been reading about Dion and them ngf boys for years. Glad someone finally laid the smack down on them.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Special thanks to:

SamuraiShodownSensei
Razoola
T_Smallz
Gamefan
Spoon
Wasabi
Kiselgof
NeoTurfMasta
Metallizer

And anyone else I forgot.
i have a hard time believing that Razoola would take part in something like this for no other reason than making fun of ngf.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
i have a hard time believing that Razoola would take part in something like this for no other reason than making fun of ngf.

I did nothing really apart from keeping my mouth shut.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
*claps* bravo! what a performance! how can the following news live up to this?

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
In the spirit of good faith I have posted something to usenet that I did work on many moons ago that has been suffering bit rot on my hdd. enjoy.
Haha nice, just fetched it. What a 1337 way to post a file by the way :D

Last edited: