The fun begins again... Pocket Reversi UK complete!

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Well, here's a new one:

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3015245300&category=187" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3015245300&category=187</a>

It'll be interesting to see how the bare carts affect the price of this one.
Sidenote: I've dealt with this seller before. Pretty good deal, fast shipping.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Hmmm, maybe having posted the link to the auction here will affect the auction (positively or negatively)... ¬_¬

Edit: "I've dealt with this seller before. Pretty good deal, fast shipping."
I've dealt with him too. It's been 2 months I've been waiting for my game to arrive... I e-mailed him but he's not answering.

<small>[ March 26, 2003, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: Stifu ]</small>

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Hmmm is that one yellow card in Japanese? Is that normal?

Anyway, I don't see this one going into the 400 range, last time it was one guy who was buying up all the UK carts (Mayhem I think it was he talked about it at S:NGP), so it was basically he would pay anything for that game. I say 300-350 for this one.

buster_broon

The Rock,
i dont understand why people pay over 45usd for a videogame nevermind over 200usd

must be hardcore - you know the score loco

buster_broon

The Rock,
CapcomFanConverted:
Buster, aren't you into home carts or MVS? You know the drill then...
sorry i forgot [sarcasm][/sarcasm]

my stuff is in the collections page - should check that page out as there is stuff in there to make people jealous, i know i am and i normally look once a week to see if its updated

so many beautiful collections :)

maxlords

I once ate a lizard.,
Why are cart only Pocket Reversi closing at $18 on eBay??? Is this game rare or not? I can't tell! Can anyone explain this?

Is it only the Euro version that's rare? Or is the Japanese one as well?

CapcomFanConverted

Galford's Armourer
The euro version COMPLETE is rare. Collector's want all 39 games, so they are forced to find Pocket Reversi to finish their collection. Of course, no one is collecting cart only titles. I'd just love to find a boat wandering around full of boxes and manuals and pamphlets for pocket reversi and take a bunch of cartridges and just make them all complete and peddle them for 400$ each

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
w00t my guess of 300-350 was right in the middle at 325 at auction end. Better than 415 the last one went to.