Will people buy PSP VITA when it comes out in Feb next year?

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Just platinum'd Gravity Rush. It was a fun ride, but I wish it had lasted a little longer. Oh well, there's still the upcoming DLC to look forward to at least. I'll probably try improving my scores in the challenge missions in the meantime.

Piccolo_DBz

Astra,
Right now at GameStop unit 13, Army corps of hell, mortal kombat, and katamari are 20 bucks!

Last edited:

Hawk

Crossed Swords Squire
How is Katamari on the Vita? I have just been running through FF7 again on mine! :D

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
The first PSOne game I loaded onto my Vita was Jet Moto. God, I suck at this game.

I'd kill for a new Jet Moto game from the guys who did Hydro Thunder Hurricane, just throwing that out. They have a Jet Moto-esque game on iPhone/Android called Riptide GP, it's pretty good.

Piccolo_DBz

Astra,
How is Katamari on the Vita? I have just been running through FF7 again on mine! :D

It's alright but it got boring really fast, It plays like any other katmari game but it also uses the touch screen to re size the ball.

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
Does anyone here have Asphalt Injection? I need the multiplayer trophies. I have almost all of the single-player trophies.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Just look for the telltale signs of "gelbooru" in the address link to see if it's NSFW. XD

wh8317

Banned
We have a PS2 Tool (Model Number DTL-T10000H) for sale with all original software, manuals etc, brand new. If this is of interest to anyone please email me on [my cock] Looking for quick sale. Thanks.

Wookiemeat

Super Spy Agent
20 Year Member
We have a PS2 Tool (Model Number DTL-T10000H) for sale with all original software, manuals etc, brand new. If this is of interest to anyone please email me on [my cock] Looking for quick sale. Thanks.

Ha ha owned!!!

Linkloz

n00b
The vita is such a tragedy atm. It's got some really excellent hardware. Sony really fixed up some of the issues it had with the psp. But yet, it is getting so little support. It's selling awfully even in Japan which seems to be handheld dominated, and noone wants to develop for it. Just recently the excellent Resident Evil Revelations was announced to be coming to bloody everything, but capcom claims the vita isn't a suitable fit for it?

The coming months are really going to be interesting. Sony needs to do something to make people want to buy this product. Yet, they also have the PS3 successor to worry about. Oh well, at least PSP games look awesome on it.

TurboRotary13b

Crossed Swords Squire
They are going to have to drop the price by a good bit or start pumping out some quality first party titles. That's gonna be the only thing that will keep the vita from being a PSP v. 2.0.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
I think they'll drop the price to $169.99 or something similar at E3 or at least offer a bundle with a few games and a memory card for the current price.

That being said, the Vita's biggest enemy is lack of third party support, not the price.

Last edited:

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Japan has more vita games, plus JPN/Asia version has instruction booklet unlike US version to cut the cost.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Japan has more vita games, plus JPN/Asia version has instruction booklet unlike US version to cut the cost.

Do they really? That must be nice.

I miss the days of meaty, full color instruction manuals.

You look at the shit EA, Activision, Microsoft etc put on their manuals nowadays and its disgusting

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Without the paper manuals, it just doesn't feel like a complete package.

Rauhwelt

n00b
Vita owner signing in. I love that little machine, the hardware and the whole system is so sexy.

The device needs some games and a price cut, fast. It's a shame how Sony dropped the ball with it.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Do they really? That must be nice.

I miss the days of meaty, full color instruction manuals.

You look at the shit EA, Activision, Microsoft etc put on their manuals nowadays and its disgusting

I got earth defense force 3 portable (asia version) and it comes with a nice colorful manual.

SNKorSWM, you are right. without the paper manuals, it doesn't feel like a complete package. I bought US Xbox 360 Lollipop Chainsaw and it only comes with one-fold sheet............WTF? I remember I made a thread about it months ago. Then I ordered JPN version and guess what, it came with a nice colorful manual.........