Will people buy PSP VITA when it comes out in Feb next year?

Rauhwelt

n00b
Well to be honest cutting the manual completely might reduce costs and even be a big factor when releasing indie/not mainstream games. I agree with you though, I want my full color manuals. It doesn't feel complete if there's just a game in the box.

Hyperduel

Banned
To be honest at first I was bitching about the Vita manuals. Then I looked at the digital manuals that you can look on the Vita and I was like I'm only going to look at it for a few times and that's it. I don't miss the Vita manuals at to be honest.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
So ive been shopping for Vita and 3ds xl.

You can get a used vita with games, memcards, case, and extras for less than $200.

New and used 3DS XL's are $200 with no games. wtf!

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
So ive been shopping for Vita and 3ds xl.

You can get a used vita with games, memcards, case, and extras for less than $200.

New and used 3DS XL's are $200 with no games. wtf!

One's better than the other.

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
Clearly when compared the Vita's library is better than the 3DS. What you need to ask yourself is do you want portable ps3 games with gimped graphics (which still look quite nice) or do you want new games you can't play on your TV already?

I personally love the Vita. Awesome way to play Ninja Gaiden Sigma series, Persona 4, Metal Gear Solid 2 or 3 and various PSP games with improved visuals and mappable right thumbstick? Armored Core 3 Silent Line Portable and God's Eater Burst are especially better on the VITA than the PSP.

I own 10 3DS games and 13 VITA games. VITA gets more play overall. Both systems are good.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
I know I would as it can't be as bad as the abomination that is the NGX from Tommo.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Fire Emblem: Awakening > anything on Vita, including Persona 4.

And I like my Vita.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Folks, you can't have a discussion of best handheld games this generation and not mention Resident Evil Revelations and Final Fantasy Theatrhythm...

Both of which are on the 3DS and not the Vita...

:D

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Truly a masterpiece of epic proportions....

Dammit Shroom I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. At least use some emoticons to help me out....

And yes, the game is fantastic.

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
You know, I haven't played Fire Emblem Awakening, but I'm about to finish Persona 4. What's the game length on FE:A...not really looking for another 70 hour endeavor, I'd like something short and snappy.

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
I'll be honest, the only reason why I still have my Vita is because of The Pinball Arcade. It's so much fun having pinball tables on the go.

bugula

Member,
You know, I haven't played Fire Emblem Awakening, but I'm about to finish Persona 4. What's the game length on FE:A...not really looking for another 70 hour endeavor, I'd like something short and snappy.

Then don't play FE.