Will people buy PSP VITA when it comes out in Feb next year?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Yes, for the jap. version which nobody understands. I expect an english version in 6-8 months. :(
Leave the english dub out and just translate the new shit, I dunno.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Finished the PS2 version yesterday, just took me four years. :lolz:
Go me.

nectarsis

Quiz Detective
My only real gripes with the Vita is battery life is pretty crap, speaker placement is stupid, and the obvious slow trickle of games so far. Other wise I'm having a blast with everything I play on it so far.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Finished the PS2 version yesterday, just took me four years. :lolz:
Go me.

0275dea7496f9a2e50bb6ab02d1e09da553c4f07.jpg

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Got Lumines the other day. This is the best version of Lumines, I think. Great game.

Edit: Just noticed something about Lumines that's actually pretty annoying. After a Voyage session, if you hit retry, it doesn't record your score. What the fuck is that? That makes zero sense. I just got a pretty decent score (well, decent for me, anyway, over a million), and hit retry thinking that this start me from the beginning of another session of Voyage only to see that my last score was still recorded as my highest. Patch that shit.

Last edited:

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
I have four Vita games: Ridge Racer, Motorstorm RC, Asphalt Injection and Super Stardust Delta.

Ridge Racer was downloaded off of PSN- the $5 discount and the free gold pass helped me get over the lack of content.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Picked up Uncharted GA and Blazblue CSEX.

Uncharted is good if a bit gimmicky so far, and BB seems alright even though I'm terrible at it. Too bad BB's menus/UI weren't redesigned with the Vita's capabilities in mind. It's not possible to pair up a PS3 controller with the Vita, is it?

Last edited:

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Just started Disgaea 3, hot damn does it look gorgeous on the Vita screen

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Never played a Disgaea game before, but I'm really interested in the Vita port of Disgaea 3. Currently eying Disgaea 3 and Unit 13 as my next Vita game purchases.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
I'm thinking about getting Disgaea 3 as well. The lack of games is kinda pushing me towards it.

I tried almost every demo available in the PSN store to try and find a good game to buy. I finally decided to get Katamari because the local game store had it for 2,900 yen used.

I have been playing Katamari the last few days. It seems pretty fun so far. I love the graphics and colors and all of the strange Japanese culture references. I HATE how if you go to the store there is a button for the PSN store to buy more points. Kind of cheapens the experience.

This is my first Katamari game, so I'm probably enjoying it more than people who are sick to death of the series. It seems pretty challenging.

I've also been playing Motorstorm RC on my PSVita. It's so cool how you can play on your PS3 and the high scores and everything are linked.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
I've been meaning to get the PS3 version

When I logged onto my PS3 account it was already added. It seems you get them for both systems when you buy it. (I'm using the Japanese PSN Store, don't see why it would be different in different regions.)

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
When I logged onto my PS3 account it was already added. It seems you get them for both systems when you buy it. (I'm using the Japanese PSN Store, don't see why it would be different in different regions.)

I should see if I can get it as I just got it for the Vita and never checked on the PS3

Also I've clocked more hours on the Vita port of Disgaea 3 then the PS3 version

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
So, Gravity Rush appears to pretty awesome.

It's not enough for me to purchase a Vita yet, but in my eyes its stock is rising.

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
I was into it when it was announced but after playing that demo I'm sold

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I got Gravity Rush today. The demo doesn't do the game justice. The controls take some getting used to, but it's very good with lots of things to do.

Last edited:

Piccolo_DBz

Astra,
Just purchased one on ebay for 190. came with case and 8gb mem card, and also it's 3g. not a bad deal IMO