New Product - Daedalus NeoGeo Converter

chimera

New Challenger
Hey everyone. I tried to buy a one of these converters today form the neo geo store but it says they are out of stock. Does anyone know when there should be more? Or am in for a long wait.. hope not lol.

Punisher5.0

Cheng's Errand Boy
Hey everyone. I tried to buy a one of these converters today form the neo geo store but it says they are out of stock. Does anyone know when there should be more? Or am in for a long wait.. hope not lol.

Just PM DavidG (check out the first post of this thread) and I'm sure you can get one directly from him but it will be a little more money. I bought one directly from him and it works great.

jago

I Wish I livedIn Belgium,
i could be interested too, but why is davidg listed as "know scammer"? is this a serious guy?

however 400 usd is near from a omega cmvs price which i find pretty cool designed!

DavidG

My title is more of a joke these days. As confirmed publicly by the owner of this site, I did complete my side of the refund to the tune of $25,000 making my title false. Since the Neostore is out of converters, I am now able to sell them directly. I do have them in stock and can ship them out within a day of payment. If anyone is interested just drop me a PM or email at sales@dg-enterprises.com.

i could be interested too, but why is davidg listed as "know scammer"? is this a serious guy?

however 400 usd is near from a omega cmvs price which i find pretty cool designed!

jago

I Wish I livedIn Belgium,
finally i bought one daedalus from davidg , the last one, i was lucky.

goldenegg

Kuroko's Training Dummy
My title is more of a joke these days.

Nothing about that title is a joke.

Regardless of whether or not you paid back the $25k, you still scammed members of this site and that fact should be made public to everyone here.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member

Regardless of whether or not you paid back the $25k, you still scammed members of this site and that fact should be made public to everyone here.
change title to
"Will scam you, unless you ask nicely not to "

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member

Who did he scam?

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Regardless of any other stuff, I ordered a Daedalus from David himself some time ago, he was pleasant to deal with and I got it fast, it works perfectly and i'm happy with it.
Just wanted to say.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
(A) Anyone who bought Aerofighters 3 or Baseball 2020.

(B) Everyone he lied to in attempting to convince that the above were real.

Other than that, nobody.

Can you link to all the facts that were posted with the evidence or is it all hearsay?

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
Can you link to all the facts that were posted with the evidence or is it all hearsay?

The burden of proof lies with davidg who provided nothing but excuses and straw men. The court of public opinion has ruled against him. He's a scammer and a joke and I presume he's only tolerated here for laughs.

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Deja-vu

My experience with DavidG has been cordial and technically correct.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
The burden of proof lies with davidg who provided nothing but excuses and straw men. The court of public opinion has ruled against him. He's a scammer and a joke and I presume he's only tolerated here for laughs.

Did you seriously say "opinion" in a statement about proof that they were fake and then continue to label him as a scammer?

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
Did you seriously say "opinion" in a statement about proof that they were fake and then continue to label him as a scammer?

At the risk of sounding like a broken record; the burden of proof lies with davidg who provided nothing but excuses and straw men.

DavidG

Did you read my Chapter One I made? Some have hid behind some key points as "Facts" when they are all lies. Take a look at Chapter One again, which proves that I did not steal the die image from chipworks, and prove to me and everyone watching that I lied about it. If you can do that one simple thing I'm sure it would go a long way.

BTW where did you get B2020 from? If you can't get the title of one game correct what else are you blind too?

At the risk of sounding like a broken record; the burden of proof lies with davidg who provided nothing but excuses and straw men.

Neo Yahtzee

Banned , racist pedophile and admitted statutory r
Did you read my Chapter One I made? Some have hid behind some key points as "Facts" when they are all lies. Take a look at Chapter One again, which proves that I did not steal the die image from chipworks, and prove to me and everyone watching that I lied about it. If you can do that one simple thing I'm sure it would go a long way.

BTW where did you get B2020 from? If you can't get the title of one game correct what else are you blind too?

I have an OLD SCHOOL !ARCADE! converter, the Second version shown below....

p12q.jpg

Is it possible to mod it so it would play my Metal Slug 5 MVS Cart and my SS5 cart not to mention my muilti-game cart?

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist

35lnlj.jpg

fucked_king

New Challenger

You also claimed you designed the ZMC2 despite being a teenager living in Canada at the time. If the pictures didn't come from chipworks it just means you paid some other lab to decap it for you, or maybe you decapped it yourself, thought I doubt you have the equipment to do that.
Anyway I hope Chapter 2 is more interesting than the first, maybe you can include some more stories of how you founded SNK and created the Internet on your PowerMac or maybe finally show us all those KOF 2000s you came across in a storage shed.