quick, need help to see if this is a boot !!!!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
ok so a guy has a metal slug 5, the cart is on the left, ive never seen the snk logo look like that and was wondering if it was a boot?

20111206_102628.jpg

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
yes thats a boot

flash chips, non snk board and no snk roms

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
SniperElite and acg12xu posted some nice board pics. here.

Look for a MS5 cart. with a BLUE label.

And (since some sellers will not open the case or even peek through the vents to look at the chip configurations) look for the SNK WATERMARK on the pcbs. ;)

Last edited:

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Hey. I was looking on ebay and the seller akiba-connect seems to be a legitimate seller of Neo Geo games but I just wanted to be sure with you guys that this is the case for your MVS cartidges. I'm currently looking to get the KoF'96 he has on sale but I wanted opinions since he doesn't have a good picture of the board in the cartridge. This is the listing: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/King-Fighter...345?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f10ad2529

Also, I don't seem to have the ability to create new threads, contact other board members by pm, or change my account settings. Is this because I'm new or does an admin need to take a look at my account? (How would I contact one when I can't get a hold of them normally?)

Thanks!