A shutout in Baseball Stars 2

Anselm

Camel Slug
You have to get 99 points. I did it in the 8th inning and they called the game.

BaseballStars99points.jpg

~Anselm~

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
great job.

but the baseball dork in me has to say a 'shut out' is when the other team scores 0 runs (runs not points). I believe you found the slaughter rule or the 'game set' screen.

still its pretty great.

Anselm

Camel Slug
I shutout by that definition is probably impossible. The game starts to bang out homeruns at will regardless of their stats. Guess I'll just have to score 99 in the first inning :P

~Anselm~

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I shutout by that definition is probably impossible. The game starts to bang out homeruns at will regardless of their stats. Guess I'll just have to score 99 in the first inning :P

~Anselm~

thats how you gotta do it. bat around 11 or so times and you should be fine.

Anselm

Camel Slug
That was a joke. 99 points in one inning is insane. Best I have ever managed is 37.

~Anselm~

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
ha. best i ever did was 14. that game can be brutal.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
i cant even win a game...by the 4th inning the pitcher starts smacking home runs :/

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
I wanna love this game but the power up shit just ruins it for me. My friends and I put in a unknown rule of only 1 power up per 9 innings.

Grandmaster

Kula's Candy
nice! i dont think i have played it that much to get a score of 99 runs. very nice.

i did get a friend addicted to the game and he downloaded it on virtual console. it would have been great to add some kind of online to Baseball Stars 2.

i was never a big fan of the power up for batters and i would always swing at those stupid pitches where the ball would drop right at the plate.