The KOFXIII Online Thread (PS3 & 360)

Pat505

War Room Troll
I'd like to get some games with some peeps if possible. XBL RuggeDDman I live in NM I use a business class cable connection and always use a straight connection from modem to system. If anybody is bored send me an invite if I get off I'm probably disconnecting the router and I'll get right back on.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
It seems we in Europe will be getting Iori and Nest Kyo both on the 4th of January PS3.
Just been playing with them both....I prefer Kyo as he's solid and may replace Joe with him as my third team mate....if he fucks up too much though, then he's out.
Was good to be able to just watch everything going on in the background on his stage too.

Last edited:

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Looks like Ill have to get this for my p3 sooner or later.
but Im up for some games. send an FR to me @: falkenzr (either system)

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Was on a nice roll earlier winning 8 out of ten matches and then it went shit and lost 7 in a row.
Since I plugged my ethernet cable in though I am no longer getting cut off with ranked matches.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
this game is total garbage online. I have a great record, but i pretty much don't bother online, because the input delay makes 80% of connections almost not even worth playing at all. Its sad to, because this effects me with even local comp. Horrible coding

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
They have yet to fix the online, and the game has been out for like 2 months now. I only played online 5 times, and I stopped bothering to play it. It is slightly better than kof 12, and I use "slightly" very loosely. It needs to be fixed. At least the single player is robust...

Dio Brando

Mickey's Coach
I'm slowly getting the hang of the game and constantly improving my skill. If anybody wants to rough me up a bit, my PSN account is Radiant_Shogun.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
i almost forgot about this game by now, I was so in love and it was gone as quick as it came. But hope is not lost, apparently in the UK a new patch is out right now, hopefully it's the netcode patch and the game becomes playable.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
THIS GAME IS PLAYABLE NOW MOTHERFUCKERS! get this soul calibur shit off the top of this thread list, KOF IS BACK

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Just got this the other day... Kinda hard to find around here... SNKP really should look into releasing all their games on XBLA/PSN. Physical media is fine too, but they make so few copies that their games would really sell better if more people could get a hold of them via download.

Holy shit this game is awesome! I gotta say the reviews don't hype it up too much, cus it beat my expectations. The more I play it, the more I love it. Great gameplay, sprites, backgrounds, music. One of the best truly 2D fighters ever. If only I was better at it.....

Anyone down to play online:
XBLA: J Tercero

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
oh man I just left that as my last post? I'm sorry for anyone who read that and took it seriously and ended up misinformed, I was ignorant and blinded by excitement, the game's netcode is still absolute garbage.

but yes tung fu ru, the game itself is fucking amazing and one of the best fighter releases in years, maybe the best!

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
the game itself is fucking amazing and one of the best fighter releases in years, maybe the best!
IT'S ALL SUBJECTIVE...
I know this, but 'since' 3rd Strike for me, personally.

I've enjoyed SNKP's rehases of 98UM & 02UM and also their other efforts inc. XI and NGBC... but XIII has that love rarely seen nowadays, since the 3rd Strike/MOTW era imo...