Fighting game backgrounds, animated

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
yo, BoogerBall, I don't want to complain, these are nice, but they aren't animated....

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
I find the coloring in this one even more impressive, but yeah all unanimated :(

MartialMasters3.png

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
yo, BoogerBall, I don't want to complain, these are nice, but they aren't animated....

We are at a point now, where without any of us knowing how to rip these from games, we've seen almost all the animated ones that are available from the interwebz. So although it would be nice to be able to find some more that are animated, it's not really a requirement since we're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

@boogerball, thx for keeping the lights on in here ;)

BoogerBall

n00b
@xsq - Yeah, pretty much what Mugicha has already said, I'd love to find more of these animated as well but it's getting increasingly difficult. We may have exhausted all there is to see as far as being animated is concerned, from here on out we'd have to produce it ourselves.

@suicidekiller - Nice one

@Mugicha - Not a problem man, but I do wonder how many more of these are left, whether animated or not.

Anyways, here are a couple more:

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
It would be kind if you could mention from which game the backgrounds are. This is a general inquiry, not just for BoogerBall

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I think part of the fun is figuring it out of memory, I know about 85% of them, it's cool just like it is.

Edit example: Last 2 stages, Alpha 3, Fei-Long/Hong Kong and Deejay/Jamaica.

Last edited:

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
It would be kind if you could mention from which game the backgrounds are. This is a general inquiry, not just for BoogerBall

Someone asked me the same thing a couple years ago, here was my reply:

I personally don't like to post the game titles with the pics, because I want them to be appreciated for what they are, incredible works of art, regardless of what game they come from.

if you ever wanna know what game it's from, feel free to ask :)

Scott

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Love those last two Alpha 3 stages posted. I always wished they were in the CPS-2 version.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Are Boogerball's images showing up oddly for anyone else? I just see tiny, greyed out boxes.