Fighting game backgrounds, animated

neojago

n00b
um :scratch:these were all made by professionals at SNK, Capcom and other major video game companies from back in the day.

I meant how is it made into a .gif? Didn't know you could just extract the whole background file as one animation.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
ggisuka1.gif

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
How about the noodle shop sign, does it say noodle shop? Is the dude on the left practicing slashing the duck? Where's this one from anyways?

In Chinese, those characters on the gate, 友爱, mean fraternity, brotherly love, friendly affection, etc.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
It took 3 years for Fetus of God to show up?

it took 3 years before I tried a different hosting site that didn't fuck with the image. This is the greatest fighting game background ever made, this thread would've sucked if it was on the first page.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
How about the noodle shop sign, does it say noodle shop? Is the dude on the left practicing slashing the duck? Where's this one from anyways?

and why is KP riding a bike behind the gate?

joe_higashi19

Life is an Illusion, The Magic is Down My Pants.,
I would like to thank the bumpers bringing this awesome thread to my attention. I have just saves just about every single bg image to the hdd for wallpaper use.

Thanks to all those that spent their time finding these an uploading them for our enjoyment. An i hope this thread keeps going for all eternity.